• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question about Kirby...

Big Green

Smash Rookie
NNID
keg2810
3DS FC
4957-3913-9423
I've seen various discussions about what Kirby's best copy ability is in Sm4sh, but none for the other games. So let's talk about the one game where Kirby is actually relevant.

What's Kirby's best copy ability?

Genaoreo

Smash Rookie
I've seen various discussions about what Kirby's best copy ability is in Sm4sh, but none for the other games. So let's talk about the one game where Kirby is actually relevant.

What's Kirby's best copy ability?
Honestly ive had the best results with the Minado (shulks B) and belive it or not metal blade (megamans B)

Hunter Price

Smash Rookie
honestly i think its either falcon punch or jigg's pound cuz sheild breaker. kirby with pound is a great combo starter.

DonOwens

Smash Cadet
I think it's Falcon or DK. Uptilt 5x into punch. Delicious delicious 0 to death Kirby jank.
I agree. Projectile abilities aren't as useful because the opponent you just stole it from will throw the same projectile once any space is in between you, canceling it. Samus and arguably Link and Fox are exceptions because their projectile can be utilized in a few different ways making the instances of both of your projectiles canceling less common, especially when used skillfully. And as a personal opinion I think that DKs power>Falcons power slightly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom