• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quarium's art

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
Good day my fellow smashers! Since I've seen myself joining this forums after years of lurking, I can't think of a better thing to do than sharing my art! Smash related, nintendo related, tv shows, originals. Whatever I feel like putting here! I hope you guys enjoy!

Some of my latest:

If you wanna see more, you can always check most of my art here:

http://quarium-arts.tumblr.com

I will make sure to keep this thread going and not clugging up threads.
Thanks a lot for your time! :D

Last edited:

Babycowland

Smash Journeyman
I really like your Turnip Dress (or top if you want to be technical) Villager stuff. She's been my favorite villager alt since the 3DS demo and I think your art really does her justice.

D

Deleted member

I'm really liking your content. Keep up the good work!

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
I really like your Turnip Dress (or top if you want to be technical) Villager stuff. She's been my favorite villager alt since the 3DS demo and I think your art really does her justice.
I'm really liking your content. Keep up the good work!
Love the cutesy style.

ash ketchum would be nice
Thanks to all of you! I'm glad you enjoy my art.

I haven't drawn pokemon anime related art in years but maybe someday it will happen I unno

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Thanks to all of you! I'm glad you enjoy my art.

I haven't drawn pokemon anime related art in years but maybe someday it will happen I unno
No problem. I'm looking forward to more.

Last edited by a moderator:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Oh my gosh!!! Love your Turnip Dress Villager-art! She gets little love. ;v; (I call her Lily personally)

Your art also packs sweet amounts of personality and fun-looking art style.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Holy crap, you're great at this stuff
Better than I'll ever be ; w;

Smashifer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CRYN1ME
3DS FC
5129-3686-1647
Wowzers! This is amazing!! I envy you. Maybe I can absorb some of your powers for myself...
I love these! Keep up the good work.

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap, you're great at this stuff
Better than I'll ever be ; w;
Hey don't sell yourself short. Some focused practice and good olde Passion/dedication and you can certainly go places! I used to be the goddamn worse at art back in the day so anyone can, really.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
You art is incredibly cute. Congrats!

Last edited:

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
Not smash related but here's some character design sketches for a project I'm working on atm.

Mizzy Moe

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3883-6486-6414
damn quarium your pretty good :D

you should be fantastic and make me a masterpiece :awesome:

by the way you never hit me back up for sparing XD

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
Was playing at a locals and someone handed me the bracket as the TO was playing to take care of it for a while... I left a little thingy on it :3

Last edited:

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
Looking like I know what I'm doing lmao

I havent had much time to draw but at least I outlined this today
I enjoy the design so far

I am DONE

Last edited by a moderator:

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
This is some bombass work man.

btw Puff chat misses you ;-;
Thanks so much! c:

and I miss you guys too, I only got out cuz my phone was getting very slow on skype for some reason so I got out of almost all chats I was in. I'll be back soon~

ChikiLucario

Smash Cadet
I love your style. It's so cartoony and lovable. It's the sort of style that I would love to develop one day! As for my art, here's a thing or two:

The first one I did to put in my signature here in full, but it cropped horrible, so I had to crop it to make it look half-way's decent.

The second one is my interpretation of Shiny Lucario in smash, embracing his ERMERGERD SPARKLY SHININESS FAAAABULOUSNESS.

I'm new at drawing, though, and I'm not ready to commit to getting a tablet. Pokemon art academy is a good entry level tool, I think. :3c

Last edited:

PowerPuffPlayer

Smash Apprentice
Opinions?

(Artwork below)

upload_2015-10-31_22-40-19.png
upload_2015-10-31_22-40-31.png
upload_2015-10-31_22-40-45.png

(Miiverse Art below)

(And I do animation)

Sorry if I put a lot into this post but I just wanted to know if this was good or not from an amazing artist!

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
I love your style. It's so cartoony and lovable. It's the sort of style that I would love to develop one day! As for my art, here's a thing or two:

The first one I did to put in my signature here in full, but it cropped horrible, so I had to crop it to make it look half-way's decent.

The second one is my interpretation of Shiny Lucario in smash, embracing his ERMERGERD SPARKLY SHININESS FAAAABULOUSNESS.

I'm new at drawing, though, and I'm not ready to commit to getting a tablet. Pokemon art academy is a good entry level tool, I think. :3c
Opinions?

(Artwork below)

View attachment 80928
View attachment 80929
View attachment 80930

(Miiverse Art below)

(And I do animation)

Sorry if I put a lot into this post but I just wanted to know if this was good or not from an amazing artist!
Haha thanks guys. Only favor I would love to ask of you is if you could edit your posts to have your pictures in spoilers like I just did here. It might confuse people coming to check my thread, thank you~

As for the pics:

Chikilucario: That's a pretty nice start I'd say... although being completely honest I don't see the 3ds as much of a reliable drawing tool because is finnicky and just feels odd in general. If you wanna begin getting into art but don't wanna get a tablet I'd reccommend just using good old paper and pen! Also look at tutorials online they do wondeeeers! Cheers!

PowerPuffPlayer:

Those are some pretty coolio expressions, I see dat potential although I give you the same advice I give to Chiki. The 3ds is finnicky to draw in and might end up giving you some weird muscle memory or habits! get some paper/a tablet and start working on some sketches!

Scootch

The coolest Yoshi of them all
NNID
Little_Dragon34
Commision piece I did for @KenMeister here on the boards, had fun with this one c:

Whoa, Quarium! That is so awesome! Would you be able to draw me a profile pic? It is 1000000000000% fine if not. I will give you specifics if you answer yes. Thanks. :)

Top Bottom