• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Nintendo Of America 2014 Qualifier - Orlando, FL Discussion

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
A qualifier will be held at the GameStop in the SWM Sand Lake Corner at 8115 S. John Young Parkway in Orlando, FL 32819. Please discuss all information regarding planning and attendance as well as results once the event occurs here.

VKatana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
erivatro5
3DS FC
4527-8168-1631
Does anyone know the skill level of most players that will be attending? And is it the 3DS version, or the Wii U version? I'd like to attend but I'm not sure if I'm good enough, and I've only played the 3DS version so far. I'm able to make quick work of level 7 and generally 8 CPUs.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
  1. It is a tournament for Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS, starting October 4th.
  2. Some skill levels depend on who plays the game/demo more frequently.
I'd bet most players will be sticking with the characters they've played in the demo. @Wizzrobe, are you attending?

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
So let me get this straight, there's a tournament where my oldest sister (who doesn't play smash) lives, yet not one where I live. Yay. :dizzy:
Hopefully those who go will have a good time!

herpyderpherper

Smash Apprentice
NNID
trjcchapple
how do I get better at smash bros 3DS? I went to the tournament yesterday and got completely destroyed, and I'm hoping to come back better for the Wii U one, also my mains are Villager and Little mac

many37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
many37
3DS FC
2423-4448-6030
how do I get better at smash bros 3DS? I went to the tournament yesterday and got completely destroyed, and I'm hoping to come back better for the Wii U one, also my mains are Villager and Little mac
Hmm have we met before? Because I have a feeling I was in your match using Lucario. Didn't win though (2nd place on the first bracket) but I am pretty sure I saw your same Username when I fought against Yoshi, Villager, and Link.

Top Bottom