• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Nintendo Of America 2014 Qualifier - Dedham, MA Discussion

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
A qualifier will be held at the GameStop in the Dedham Mall at 336 Providence Highway in Dedham, MA 02026. Please discuss all information regarding planning and attendance as well as results once the event occurs here.

Boss N

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Boss-N
3DS FC
0044-3869-2757
have no idea, they start letting people in at 11 i think

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I live just under half an hour away, I thought about going but the whole "64 entrants, first come first serve" thing is a turnoff, especially when I can just play with friends instead!
But there's a smashboards thread, and people here are showing interest, so I wouldn't mind meeting some people from here... hmm..

Gam3rALO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gam3rALO
I don't know... should I go? I live very close to there and would love meeting you guys but I kind of don't want to do FFAs w/ items.

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
To everyone who showed up to this event and participated, thank you. I had a great time and the competition was quite intense. I had to rush out after I lost in finals due to the initial car trouble we had trying to get to the event, and I am sorry for not sticking around to acquire friend codes from the wonderful smashers who cheered me on and played some awesome matches with me.

I ended up taking third place overall in the finals. I am happy to have been a part of it, and look forward to future smash 3d and wii u tourneys. If anyone would like to smash with me practice styled or for fun, please PM me and I will be happy to exchange friend codes. Thanks
- GTZ

Top Bottom