• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Nintendo Of America 2014 Qualifier - Chamblee, GA Discussion

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
A qualifier will be held at the GameStop in the Chamblee Village at 1841 Chamblee Tucker Rd., Suite 3A in Chamblee, GA 30341. Please discuss all information regarding planning and attendance as well as results once the event occurs here.

KarmikCykle

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1934-1244-5520
It's kinda far out of my way and I've never attempted to play any Smash tournament at all before, but I'm hoping to be able to make it. Since I have a motorcycle and no car, if the weather's good I'll try to be there, but if it's not I'll probably miss out.

Auramaniji

Roasted!
NNID
N/A
I'll be there if I can make it!
(With friends also! :estatic:)
However, are we going to have a full 64 man bracket?

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I will be attending. I still imagine thousands people here as this is the only close qualifier between 5 different states(South Carolina, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee). I hope I'm wrong though, lol. Not everyone who goes will be able to enter, but at least you will be able to see who wins and congratulate them.

bob-charley

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there. Wouldn't put money on my odds of doing well, with the weird rules they're using, but it'll be fun to check it out at least, maybe familiarize myself with GA's Smash scene.

SphericalCrusher

Hardcore Gamer
NNID
SphericalCrusher
3DS FC
1118-0223-8931
It's a drive for me, so I don't know if I can make it, but I will see. It's about two hours from my location. I did drive two hours for Smash Fest at Best Buy... but I will just have to see. I know it's "first come first serve" so I would hate to drive two hours to not get in the 64-man tournament. -_-

Top Bottom