• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Nintendo Of America 2014 Qualifier - Bellevue, WA Discussion

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
A qualifier will be held at the GameStop in the Bellevue Square at 242 Bellevue Square in Bellevue, WA 98004. Please discuss all information regarding planning and attendance as well as results once the event occurs here.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Gameclucks is the same weekend so a lot of people probably won't go to this unless the date for gc gets changed. If that does happen, then I'll be going

Werner Herzog

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jack_Sjunior
3DS FC
1864-9302-8583
I'll be there! That set of prizes is legitimately fantastic, especially considering you only need to win three matches to take it down. I feel like I'd be a fool to miss it. I almost never play 4-player or with items on in any Smash game though, so I'm definitely not getting my hopes up!

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Is that next to the Bus Station, aka the Microsoft building(s)?

damn now I'm split between going to this or clucks that day.....

Werner Herzog

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jack_Sjunior
3DS FC
1864-9302-8583
How exactly does sign up work though. Is it first come first serve?
Yeah, first come first serve, and Bellevue Square opens at 9:30. No idea how many people will show up for this, but I would plan on getting there right when it opens if you want to be safe.

Donkeykong98123

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Donkeykong98123
Probably is no use. I live all the way in Oak Harbor and chances are people will camp overnight that are already in bellevue or close to it.

CRainC

Smash Rookie
I want to go so bad. The problem is, I live in Vancouver and don't get off until 8. That's a 2.5hr commute. The drive isn't the issue. But, if I go, I want to be able to enter. For those that know the area, do you think it'll even be worth it? Or will the 64 spots fill up too fast?

sandslash

Smash Apprentice
I live in Renton which is about a thrity minute drive. Im debating it but problem is there is no way im getting there before 930 im guessing it will fill up farily fast but who knows.

CRainC

Smash Rookie
I live in Renton which is about a thrity minute drive. Im debating it but problem is there is no way im getting there before 930 im guessing it will fill up farily fast but who knows.
30 min!? That's totally worth it! Set your alarm and do it!

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Got there at 9:30AM and was about the 85th person in line. Turned away - great turn out though and everyone looked really excited! Good luck to those that made it.

sandslash

Smash Apprentice
I couldnt even find it but I would have been there at 930 anyway. It showed 242 bellevue way ne but it wasnt there haha. Oh well.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Whoa! Big Boss Alpha was there? I could have gotten an autograph.....

But anyway yeah it was a blast( I was #60.) Even if I didn't bother with winning and had more fun screwing around with Yoshi's Eggstant Transmission.

Top Bottom