• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quakfest 9: Tribute to Sriracha 7-12-08 -PARK ON ROSEWOOD WAY + GO THROUGH SIDE DOOR

quak

Smash Champion
QUAKFEST 9: TRIBUTE TO SRIRACHA

*THIS WILL BE A MELEE TOURNAMENT, BRAWL IS BORING AND LAME

LEGAL ERRATA: CONVERTING A WII FROM A MELEE STATION TO A BRAWL STATION IS GIVING ME PERMISSION TO PUNCH YOU IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD. DONT **** YOURSELF. I WILL DO IT.

When? - Saturday 7-12-08 11:00 AM - wheneverish

Where? - My house:

568 Country Isle
Alameda, Ca 94501

i recommend two things: A) you google maps it and B) use the high street bridge as people tend to get lost with the other bridges/TUBES

What? - Double Elim bracket of Teams, Singles, and other fun **** like drafted crews or maybe even brawl, whatever goes

How much? - 10/team for doubles, 5 for singles, bring change

THINGS I NEED

Cubes/wii's

It doesn't hurt to bring it, worst case senerio, you leave it in the car, but i need more

1. Me
2. Big head
3. darkatma
4. house
5. hydrochris
6. pockyD

TV's

Bring me a good tv, and you get soda for the day. As in can after can after can. Orange soda is the ****.

1. Me
2. Brandon
3. xilo
4. smot
5. atma
6. zhu

RIDES FROM BART

i will give rides from the fruitvale bart station to my house, but you have to contact me about it first

Tell me if you plan on attending NOW, dibs protocol for seats, we'll take another car if neccessary

BE AT BART AT 10- Once everyone is there, i'll pick you up

1. HMW
2. hostility
3. lucien
4. vodage
5. mitchel tang
6. jeff
7. choy
8. choy friend
9. choy friend
10. choy friend

________

I NEED CUBES AND TV'S!!!

Shroomed

Smash Master
ill b there no matter what guys so we can get to some smashin together, ill b like one of the few black ppl there

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Quak Quak in the buttfest!!!

Nah, JK. I'll come and bring my Wii, I guess.......

And im making Casey go, we're doing teams again, and BEATING Zhu this time. Arg!

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
Another one? Awesome!

Can I come to this? I'll need a ride from BART but I can bring my cube again.

Maybe this time I won't get pwned so hard! My goal will be to only get 2stocked this time. Haha

-David

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I think good are me...WHY COME I CANT BEATED TORNOMENT?????

Who wants to team with me assuming I go?

OMG, lets team even though you dont know me. PEACH + JIGGLY = Ownage!

Nah, jk. The___Cheese would probably kill me. Assuming HE goes.

Miztik

Smash Master
if me and lumpy can so how make this mark me down for a cube....possibly a tv if park comes with us...

Shroomed

Smash Master
well my mario would love a teammate if my team partner doesnt go, which he often doesnt go to anything so yea =) (just becuz i play mario doesnt mean im weak, for all those ppl thinking that lol)

btw rosedemon, i'm gonna make casey (the cheese) be my team partner

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
well my mario would love a teammate if my team partner doesnt go, which he often doesnt go to anything so yea =) (just becuz i play mario doesnt mean im weak, for all those ppl thinking that lol)

btw rosedemon, i'm gonna make casey (the cheese) be my team partner
A) No, you're not. He doesnt like mario as a partner.

B) He doesnt like YOU as a partner.

C) Make Quak be your partner.

Miztik

Smash Master
whoa whoa whoa calm down...that was a joke...also one of my smash homies is a doc main thats pretty good...so yea mario is better than doc

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
whoa whoa whoa calm down...that was a joke...also one of my smash homies is a doc main thats pretty good...so yea mario is better than doc
Dont worry, hes gets a little testy sometimes. Hes pretty decent, and so when it comes to mario, he like goes all psycho.

And Doc is so better than mario, but who cares. WIGI IS BEST!

Top Bottom