• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quakfest 12: Owners Are Coming Hooome Feat- SS, Tang, Lunin, Pink Shinobi and More

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
SS doesn't post only because he doesn't even have a smashboards account
Smash Child

Last Activity: 09-16-2008 05:31 PM

Statistics
Total Posts

* Total Posts: 27
* Posts Per Day: 0.02
* Find all posts by silentspectre
* Find all threads started by silentspectre

Scar

#HarveyDent
Right now I believe SS would win vs Cactuar solely because SS is so confident he didnt even care enough to dignify Cactuar's post with a response. Its all about image guys. The less you say they better we all think you are.

Cactuar, your are making yourself sound like you care about this game and what people think of you, a classic trait of noobery. I thought you knew better than that.

Stop telling these people what you think about how you would do vs a player across the country plz. Just say silly things like to them like you usually do. Something along the lines of "I would definitely hit him with that hardgay all dai."
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

To an extent, yes, but no, not in this case. Unless you don't actually believe what you're saying and are just trying to make a point about noobery etc etc. I really don't think any CF can consistently beat Cactuar's Fox right now. If he 3-1'd Darkrain and consistently beats M2K's Falcon in sets, I just think it's on a different level.

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

To an extent, yes, but no, not in this case. Unless you don't actually believe what you're saying and are just trying to make a point about noobery etc etc. I really don't think any CF can consistently beat Cactuar's Fox right now. If he 3-1'd Darkrain and consistently beats M2K's Falcon in sets, I just think it's on a different level.
now that's the bob post i've been wanting to see:dizzy:

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
[off topic]

The commentary isn't annoying. They just say what we're all thinking.

[/would've been on topic like 100 posts ago]
yeah. what is this thread even about anyway?
it should be in the pool room now. lol

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
Kinda annoying how people make so much assumptions about SS or the *who is better Darkrain or SS* I love watching pro falcon players **** and lets just leave it at that.

He also knows the marth match up really well. It just so happens my weird ****ty marth does decent cause I just know how he plays... hello were friends that play a lot. This goes the same thing with lunin vs SS or Zhu vs SS. Were just used his specific style of falcon.

Anyways who cares who is better xD, its just entertaining to watch.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Kinda annoying how people make so much assumptions about SS or the *who is better Darkrain or SS* I love watching pro falcon players **** and lets just leave it at that.

He also knows the marth match up really well. It just so happens my weird ****ty marth does decent cause I just know how he plays... hello were friends that play a lot. This goes the same thing with lunin vs SS or Zhu vs SS. Were just used his specific style of falcon.

Anyways who cares who is better xD, its just entertaining to watch.
i like you. you're right. and kinda smart. haha

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i agree too, he'd beat everyone but mango

for what it's worth, drephen is the only smasher mango is legitimately afraid of

but i highly doubt drephen's style will work against his jiggs, i mean doesn't drephen have the most trouble v jiggs?

Drephen

Smash Master
pfft mango, i aint losin to a kid who hasnt hit puberty yet

so i think i might be going to that DBR tourney in the summer, so west coast start working on your crappy trash talk =)

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Firstly, how many people here have actually played both Darkrain and SilentSpectre? Well I know I have, and I also know who I think is better....

But I do reserve such comment. I will not say...

One thing I will say though, if there is any concern as to the legitimacy of Silent Spectre,

Mango won pound 3, in the absolute greatest losers bracket come back in the history of smash.

In SilentSpectres first set against him, he made a very good run, as you can see in the videos. He adapted well to the level of play and made the set very close all the way to the end.

As far as WC fox players go, Lucky is certainly the most consistant, and beats the best people. Tang has been around norcal for awhile, and he is a great player, but he is usually ALL MOST doing amazing things. Like one time, he all most beat Taj in a big so cal tourney. And Lunin, well if you know me you know I'm a huge fan of LuninSpectra, but in all honesty, when he gets out of Norcal, he gets worse =/

Really what I'm trying to say is Mango is freaking awesome. He is the elite WC player; and in all honesty he is all WC needs. Sure WC might lose a big crew battle, but Mango will win singles and that's a big plus, especially for a region that has a grand history of having just one extremely dominate player.

If you want a falcon player that has a shot at beating Cactuar, you got Mango. If you want to know who would win in falcon dittos? Well, Mango would. And if you're wondering which character to counterpick Mango with? Well I'd go Snake or Metaknight, because the only way you're going to beat that kid is in brawl, puberty or not ^_^

cykofox

Smash Ace
I would never base anything off vids regarding on who is better. Consistency is the deciding factor on who is a better player.

I think M2k has the best Falcon just not the most popular one.

drephen is supplenmentary at 180 degrees to cactuar so they don't count.

Top Bottom