• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quakfest 12: Owners Are Coming Hooome Feat- SS, Tang, Lunin, Pink Shinobi and More

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
The reason I **** Falcon isn't because of the nair spam.

And if SS's Marth game isn't up to par, he would have a lot more to worry about than my Fox.
Hahaha, such a sick *** post.

/hops up on Tuar's **** some more

I never left, baby.

Anyway, if smash has taught you ("you" being a presupposed good player; insert one here) anything, it's that it's really stupid to judge based on your local area of competition and that the game is highly matchup dependant -- let's be honest, most people have matchup weaknesses. People are saying SS is untouchable v Fox, but did you forget he just lost to LuninSpectra? He regularly lost to Zhu, who's a great Falco and all, but if his best matchup is as a space animal killer, and he regularly gets beat by two space animals... Dog, we're talking about DARKRAIN! The same guy who beat DaShizWiz. Darkrain is top 10 in the country. I think people are just way too short-sighted.

SS is better in teams than singles.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
SS is getting better and better as is evident. He is working out the kinks and becoming the best falcon I have ever seen.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
Hahaha, such a sick *** post.

/hops up on Tuar's **** some more

I never left, baby.

Anyway, if smash has taught you ("you" being a presupposed good player; insert one here) anything, it's that it's really stupid to judge based on your local area of competition and that the game is highly matchup dependant -- let's be honest, most people have matchup weaknesses. People are saying SS is untouchable v Fox, but did you forget he just lost to LuninSpectra? He regularly lost to Zhu, who's a great Falco and all, but if his best matchup is as a space animal killer, and he regularly gets beat by two space animals... Dog, we're talking about DARKRAIN! The same guy who beat DaShizWiz. Darkrain is top 10 in the country. I think people are just way too short-sighted.

SS is better in teams than singles.
lol werent you on me for riding mango?

anyways do you see the ish SS does? i mean did you see it?

thats like Darkrain Combo 1+2+3+moonwalking+Falcon Punch+quad knee

i mean i was litteraly pausing youtube so i could breathe for a little bit and say how

much i hated SS for being so sexy. plus it doesnt matter what we say until we watch matches.

but i think ss vs taurs fox on yoshis would be ****. hes too good there.

SS is getting better and better as is evident. He is working out the kinks and becoming the best falcon I have ever seen.
this is true. he is creating his own things with falcon if you havent noticed.

and hes using the single nair->grab that no one ever does.
he moonwalks like a champ
his tech chasing is.....you already know
he platform dashes so smoothly its loco
hes just smooth period

i think hes just working on some secret falcon stuff i cant talk about.

but i think i know what it is.........

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Lol. No offense to SS, but Darkrain is the best overall Falcon without a doubt.

Also, I've watched those vids of Lunin and Tang vs SS, and the way they play that matchup is completely different from the way I do. I'm not saying it's better or worse, but there are a lot of situations that I would definitely make different decisions.

DrewB008

Smash Lord
darkrain is the best captain falcon in the world in every matchup in the game, SS is really good but the flashiness of combos doesnt make the player

darkrain 2 and 3 stocked pc chris in their set at pound 3, and he hasnt gotten any worse. tang is good, but hes not pc chris.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
darkrain is the best captain falcon in the world in every matchup in the game, SS is really good but the flashiness of combos doesnt make the player

darkrain 2 and 3 stocked pc chris in their set at pound 3, and he hasnt gotten any worse. tang is good, but hes not pc chris.
holy ****
is that true? who won the set?
was it recorded? (i know it prolly wasnt :(....)

JFox

Smash Hero
Right now I believe SS would win vs Cactuar solely because SS is so confident he didnt even care enough to dignify Cactuar's post with a response. Its all about image guys. The less you say they better we all think you are.

Cactuar, your are making yourself sound like you care about this game and what people think of you, a classic trait of noobery. I thought you knew better than that.

Stop telling these people what you think about how you would do vs a player across the country plz. Just say silly things like to them like you usually do. Something along the lines of "I would definitely hit him with that hardgay all dai."

darkatma

Smash Hero
Right now I believe SS would win vs Cactuar solely because SS is so confident he didnt even care enough to dignify Cactuar's post with a response. Its all about image guys. The less you say they better we all think you are.

Cactuar, your are making yourself sound like you care about this game and what people think of you, a classic trait of noobery. I thought you knew better than that.

Stop telling these people what you think about how you would do vs a player across the country plz. Just say silly things like to them like you usually do. Something along the lines of "I would definitely hit him with that hardgay all dai."
SS doesn't post only because he doesn't even have a smashboards account:laugh:
Not that he would care enough to post anyways

edit:
Hey JFox, my peach is better at gimping than yours. lets play sometime :p
(lmao outrageous claims)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero

I almost got leveled by this.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
lol this is true
another funny thing is that all amazing falcon players except scar pretty much never say anything on these boards (SS, Darkrain, SUPER ISAI...)

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer

I never said anything about how I would do vs him, just that I would do different things than WC foxes. Dummy. :laugh:

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
all you gotta do is watch some crew battles to be reminded how good darkrain is. and then while watching darkrain pwn some pro, remember that cactuar ***** darkrain that badly at event 52. don't think ss would have much of a chance

Top Bottom