• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

QUAKECON 2010 + Phase 12!!!! FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!!!!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
idk... Jerm has wrote it alot of different ways.

k fix'd

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Doubt it.
He doesn't play against many Ikes in tournament.
Just to be fair, Gnes was the FIRST diddy I ever played in tournament. I can only mess with nanners by myself in practice mode T_T

Good luck to all! Personally, I have high hopes for Trela

1. Gnes
2. Lee
3. Razer
4. Trela
5. Dphat

Hope some upsets happen =D

Bored ftw??

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Just to be fair, Gnes was the FIRST diddy I ever played in tournament. I can only mess with nanners by myself in practice mode T_T

Good luck to all! Personally, I have high hopes for Trela

1. Gnes
2. Lee
3. Razer
4. Trela
5. Dphat

Hope some upsets happen =D

Bored ftw??
ALRIGHT just cause I've been inactive for a bit everyone suddenly thinks trela better then me... our PR wrong heads up. Trela got maybe 8-10 more tournaments then me and HE BARELY passed me. Going to prove to yall why I'm 4th in TX.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Okay baby.

I'm not sure if I can go yet.. but if I do

2EZProductions
Wait what?

You don't even know?

Then bro, I don't want you to get me all excited in hopes of bodying you if your not even gonna be here son!!!!

Naw, Naw. You best be there cousin. Watch the greatest upset of all time at Quake Con!!!

My Diddy your Peach. Best of 7. But, I'm sure it's only gonna be 4 games. Unless you quit before that?

Who else wants a $20 mm? Don't **** with Champ Slice. He brings the ****!!!!

z00ted

I can't go to this ****.
I hate all of you.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Xyro, RT, UTDZac....Who else is hosting this?

Anyways.....It should be posted in the first thread. Whoever has the ballz to challenge me to a $20 mm My Diddy or Ganon vs their IDGAF AND beats me at Quakecon I will pay for their HOBO entry fee (Venue, Singles, Doubles) until March 2011.

I'm dead ****ing serious. Champ Slice is bringing the ****.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Xyro, RT, UTDZac....Who else is hosting this?

Anyways.....It should be posted in the first thread. Whoever has the ballz to challenge me to a $20 mm My Diddy or Ganon vs their IDGAF AND beats me at Quakecon I will pay for their HOBO entry fee (Venue, Singles, Doubles) until March 2011.

I'm dead ****ing serious. Champ Slice is bringing the ****.
will you stfu your not even going

z00ted

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

cries.

z00ted

I'm crying right now.

no not really

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
*sigh* Lost to yet another MK user.
This tournament now officially made me into joining the MK Temp ban group.
San Japan 9th out of 56: Lost to Loko cause he pulled out MK since I beat his Wario.
Hylian Austin Tournament: 33rd/41 out of 55: Lost to ZSS cause range + Yoshi = Don't mix second match lost was MK (No surprise)
Steakfest 3 - 16th out of 25 Put in pool with Nike and Espy basically saw an easy win cause Yoshi is da worst only tournament with NO MK mains.
Quakecon: Wasted 100+ bucks to rent a car by pulling out savings from my account that "Was" for a car (Irony) and wasted 6 hours driving here. Even if the entry is free since idiot SSF4/LAN party people had brains the size of walnuts didn't "Listen" to Xyro/others and too many people so they decided Single elimnation.
Watched over 10 matches and most of them was legit players vs Terrible people, even scrub MK's that was 3 stocked to an ike main. Out of all the scrub people I get a Legit MK main and can't get him down one stock. Meta Knight Temp Ban Group here I COME!

z00ted

Sounds like things aren't going too well. Single elimination?
Xyro will handle it though.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Had a decent time. Waits were long at first, and it was pretty unorganized. Still though, I'm not blamin Zac or Xyro for this one. They still did hell of a job.

-Ran

Smash Master
Update:
Lee got fourth. I'm pretty sure it's gnes, razer, and zac. They'll be playing it out at Zac's house.

I got 17th out of like 115. lol

Top Bottom