• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [QLD] Tournament & General Thread: Next Event - UQ Smash 15 - 19/12/15

Dino63

Smash Journeyman
Kong Off 2 Results
Doubles
1. Hand Me a Banana Little Buddy - J-Birds Spup
2. Let my people go go - Toki Arrow
3. Original Lazy Doyles F***up Average Routine Techs SoOften (OLD FARTS) - Bob & Dino
4. Kongtenks - Mytus Woodley
5. Banana In My Pants - Monkey Tranq
6. xXx_GRu$$_xXx - G$ Russel
7. 100% Mondo Cool 420 - Nonco Vincent Van GoGo
8. Love Machine - Vyse Jess

Singles
1. J-Birds
2. Smoking Puppie
3. Vincent Van GoGo
4. Woodley
4. Tranq
6. Bob
6. Dino
6. G$
6. Monkey
10. Russel

Crews
Spup Crew Defeated J-Birds Crew
Stocks Taken
Spup 6 stocks
Nonco 2 stock
Woodley 2 stocks
Vincent 6 stocks
Russel 2 stocks
Tranq 6 stocks

JBirds 2 stocks
G$ 6 stocks
Bob 3 stocks
Dino 3 stocks
Mytus 4 stocks
Monkey 4 stocks

Cheers for coming guys, Good Food, Good Grog and Good Times left everyone all fat and happy
I hope that was a good enough send off for you King Birds.
As for the future of Kong Offs, we'll take a break from them for a while, we might still host smash meats (of the bbq variety) but hold the kong offs off until J-Birds returns for
The Lord of The Kongs: Return of the King

Long Live the King of Kongs

Last edited:

woodsta

Smash Apprentice
My performance in crews was

sad

back to the labnanatory (get it it's like banana lab cause dk)

GGs top tier hosting as always Bob and Dino (can i call you guys bino)

EDIT: farewell shout outs to senpai good doctor james h. birds esquire PHD, safe flight, have fun

Last edited:

Dekar289

Smash Hero
the real improvement in the qld scene is these survivor avatars
yet to see russel hantz tho... come on guys

Dino63

Smash Journeyman
Bye j-birds, enjoy inserting your dominance overseas .......... Also in melee
In other news, when in the frack is the next play warehouse? Or are we just waiting for syke tourneys to start?

Mytus

Smash Apprentice
:012:Much love to the QLD scene see you guys in January~:012:
Just this once, let's pretend you're Goku and SmoPup is Piccolo.

Have a really awesome trip dude, thanks so much for hanging out and helping me to improve myself. We should play some super laggy netplay sometime while you're in Korea!

Sloth

Smash Ace
I miss you so much it hurts already Jbirds. </3

Also, anyone this weekend want to play some smash (Melee) ? As long as my car is back from repairs (it goes in tomorrow.. silly weird break sound). I live in Highgate Hill / Woolloongabba / West End / South Bank area.

Since I'll be packing my stuff for my new place, I can't dedicated travelling too far. (20-30mins max from my location)

Remastered

Smash Lord
Bye j-birds, enjoy inserting your dominance overseas .......... Also in melee
In other news, when in the frack is the next play warehouse? Or are we just waiting for syke tourneys to start?
I will miss you master birds.

In other related news, the next Play Warehouse dates are up. Smack bang in the middle of SS and the new Bi-Weeklies.

6th of September 2014. See OP for more details. @ smopup smopup , can I get you to run melee upstairs for me please, or @ Darkwing SykeDuk Darkwing SykeDuk ?

smopup

Smash Journeyman
Super late but thanks again to Bob and Dino for another amazing Kong Off. The only thing better than your events are your team names. Also I hope you guys don't mind me leaving Crispy **** at your place. I had to make room in my car to drive people home. If you guys want me to take it off your hands any time soon, let me know (also the CRT).

Shoutouts to Jbirds because I'm hoping this trip to Korea is just a big ruse and that we'll see you at SS so you can hand out bananas to your little buddies. If not, then I wish you all the best and I look forward to your return in January. I'll miss your clicking and clacking alongside my blipping.

And yes @ Remastered Remastered I'm happy to help run Melee at the next PW if I can make it.

Dino63

Smash Journeyman
Super late but thanks again to Bob and Dino for another amazing Kong Off. The only thing better than your events are your team names. Also I hope you guys don't mind me leaving Crispy **** at your place. I had to make room in my car to drive people home. If you guys want me to take it off your hands any time soon, let me know (also the CRT).
GGs top tier hosting as always Bob and Dino (can i call you guys bino)
Thank you guys for such high praise (phrase), bino isn't a good name unless our first name is al, but thats another story, our offical team name is just BAD .......... (Bob And Dino) ......... also because of our terrible melee skill oooooooooo puntastic:dkmelee:

and don't worry about old Richard Crisp Mr Pupster, we'll delivery him to you at playwarehouse .... also the CRT

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Yeah that's awesome. Good showing qld, did well overall. Tristan showing he's still got it. I'm not surprised at all.

I'll be able to come to this event for like 2 hours so I wanna get a tonne of friendlies in with some of you guys before I go to work.

Gords

Smash Champion
hey Mitre10,
when was that interview with sakurai you mentioned, and where can i find it?

Russ The Love Muss

I just want to love you
NNID
RussellTLM
I'm only going to be able to rock up around 2:30, so probably will only get to play friendlies unless bracket starts close to that time and I could just power through some games. Would anyone have space to give me a lift back to the city (or close enough) after?

Russ The Love Muss

I just want to love you
NNID
RussellTLM
Eh if bracket starts at 2:30 I think I'll have to forfeit around 4.
It will probably start at 1 unless they are running late for some reason. I'm just sad I miss two PWs in a row, although I guess I'm still kinda coming. I want to show that I can come at least second last now.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Amen to that radiance. I've been practicing a lot. Turns out I really lacked simple tech skill.

Eh if bracket starts at 2:30 I think I'll have to forfeit around 4.
Can't wait to see the new (L) l-cancel Rob. I don't think the world is ready... it will change so many things.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Hey Smopup teach me how to play this game again if you're coming to Play Warehouse.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Only if you teach me how to play videogames.

I figured since I didn't play at SSV I better prepare for next year.

Sieg

Smash Champion
It's more that I need to reteach myself tech, as I know what I used to do was a bad way of doing it. Any help apprieciated.

Top Bottom