• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
well i was already doing blazblue before i found out about smash...

smash is something i do when i'm at a tournament or when cal turns up. lost hype for smash when bryce quit. my falco role model T_T i learnt all about camping from bryce

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Because the new console is called Wii U

Maybe they started out at 'Super Smash Bros. U"

Then Sakurai was all like "You can't call it just 'U', this ain't the 64 bro"

Okay words starting with U

Ultimate (Can't Marvel stole it)
etc.....
Universe!!

Sakurai: "I like it. It is a metaphor for my approach to making the game, all inclusive, everyone in the Universe will be able to enjoy this game, regardless of their skill level"

Everyone else: "Sigh, remember when moves linked into other moves, what was that called again?"

"Comboing"

"Oh yeah that was the ****"

"Let's go play Melee"

Sirias

Smash Champion
wut did i sae - soon as i stop plehng smesh i lose contact wif all yew doodz

dat iz nut kul

It's hard to type like that, too, frack sake.

Remastered

Smash Lord
I need a volunteer for Saturday to come along and run a brawl set-up at Animania. Any takers? I will buy you lunch? lol

I also need an extra set-up and a TV. I want to get some more people into the competitive brawl scene, so I will be inviting people and handing out flyers to people who come along and play on the day. Who wants to get behind this?

Vyse, can you also send me contact details of who I need to speak to about an area for brawl? I want to get in early and maybe get a banner to put above the tvs.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I need a volunteer for Saturday to come along and run a brawl set-up at Animania. Any takers? I will buy you lunch? lol

I also need an extra set-up and a TV. I want to get some more people into the competitive brawl scene, so I will be inviting people and handing out flyers to people who come along and play on the day. Who wants to get behind this?

Vyse, can you also send me contact details of who I need to speak to about an area for brawl? I want to get in early and maybe get a banner to put above the tvs.
There'll be ample time to do that. Are you available for pre-setup on Friday?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
We need to supply all of it. They direct their own Wii stuff to other setups.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
So when is the next Smash tourney? Not counting animania. As far that goes, I'm not sure if I'll come along at this stage.

Remastered

Smash Lord
Tiahn and I are the only ones going to animania that I know of. The next smash tournament will be announced after Friday 14th October. Because I have a gigantic financial report to do by then and it will take up almost all of my free time. That weekend I will do up a new header for the next LD tourney ;)

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
maybe I should call in sick saturday for work, I was meant to get work off that day anyway, then work went ghey.

I want to go hmmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom