• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I should update how to get to the venue and make a big post and get vyse to update first post with tPoS stuff. i'll get there eventually...
Let me know so I can link it in the first post.

In fact, you should go ahead and make a thread. I've just cleaned out old ones.

EDIT:

Smash and get smashed at mine this weekend.
BYO Drinks etc.

I'm going to be Playtesting Pokemon Cards at Nundah on Saturday, so don't turn up before 6.

I also intend on playtesting on Sunday at Good Game in Brisbane City, so you all have to Geet OWT.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Idk if I can come this weekend, sposed to be at the game at 5:30 cause we got those premium ticket things with all the pre game shiz (2fiddy dorraz wtforrrk????). Parents would be pretty pissed if I showed up at 7 mangz. At best I could come and then leave at like 3ish.

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Hey Matt, sorry I didnt inform you eariler, I swore I texted you and I did, but the text failed to send because the signal were just like no I cbf sending text msgs atm :troll:

Im planning to arrive at the station before 10am, what time does it suit you to pick me up?
Thanks <3

Pikaninja15

Smash Rookie
What time do you want me and Jaice to get to ur house by??
If we are late, it will be because of jaice, coz he gets ready like a woman.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Managed to remember my password.
As usual, I'm awesome.
Hello new people. If you play Brawl, then my hello was not meant for you.
Hello old people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom