• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
can we do a tourney after lansmash in july? i have exams in august so gotta study and I can't go to lansmash :)

really looking to play some smash, haven't played since the last tourney. I'm probably **** now.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Reloaded Pot is nuts. $2900. Everybody here who can go, probably should.

About to post up LanSmash stuff.

I've been very inactive due to internet dramas with Telstra which have finally been resolved today. I'll try to be more active now. Although, with Telstra troubles over, I now have a not-working-properly car to deal with now :/

WinterSmash gogo:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12947201#post12947201

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
sup, just got net up at my new place.
sorry to matt for neglecting to respond to various smash questions, I was in between moving house/moving back home/moving into a new place etc. smash was the last thing on my mind.
Anyway, I'm prettymuch done with smash for now. I haven't touched my wii in months, it's in some box somewhere.
If any of you play ps3 online add me to your PSN: oldmanondorf
I've been playing a bit of black ops and street fighter lately, pretty bad at both but meh.
Adios.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Just hit me up for black ops. I'm getting better and better at the game. Gotta get in on those sub machine guns bro, rapid fire attachment. ****s all over assault rifle users.

:phone:

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
I started with sub machine guns but changed to assault rifles lol using a famas atm. I'm trying to save my COD points for when I get to a decent lv so I can buy a better gun. Been trolling with ballistic knives lately with mixed results.

My ps3 ****ed itself today though, HDD is corrupted and I can't get into the menu to backup my save files.. so looks like I'll be going back to square one anyway -_-

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
does it save too your online account on a server someone far far away.
shout outs later.
general theme of every tourny. good times, bad results.
cant really count melee doubles since it was small turn out.. and zack used a lvl 9 peach. i guess me and jbirds still won though =P

Scrubs

Smash Lord
If anyone wants to smash tonight/tomorrow let me know...

Also considering buying a Wii so I can play 64...

We should start having 64 side events at tourney's it is pretty fun

Scrubs

Smash Lord
If anyone wants to smash tonight/tomorrow let me know...

Also considering buying a Wii so I can play 64...

We should start having 64 side events at tourney's it is pretty fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom