• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Yeah right lol I got pumped by Ben. If only I finished kas' off in winners.

I still have a peach weakness but it only works on peach mains. Ben plays chars alot different to other people.

Anyway you got better Ben. But I'll win next time!!!

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Melée Singles

1. Kas
2. Scrubs
3. Accelerate
4. Rob
5. Vyse
5. J-birds
7. TigerDorf
7. Arrow
9. Cal

Melée Doubles

1. Scrubs + J-birds
2. Arrow + Tdorf
3. Vyse + Cal

Brawl Doubles

1. Jaice + Matt
2. Oldman + Jbirds
3. Toki + Arrow
4. Vyse + Blade
5. Scrubs + Cal
5. Moose + Karp
7. Bob + Kas

Brawl Singles

1. Toki
2. Jaice
3. Kas
4. Oldman
5. Scrubs
5. Vyse
7. Adept
7. Jbirds (get *****)
9. Arrow
9. Cal
9. Testikills
9. Blade

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
don't get trolled Dean.

straight PT jbirds.. hope you enjoyed that $1 of subway.

sticky snakes will cleansweep next time.

oldman here btw.

**** kas, we've been drinking ever since we got home from the tournament.. that's why we're da bess.

edit:

**** yeah, cant help drinking with you oldman, getting better at drinking beer cause of you <3 and stop talking gay trash when youre drunk already seriously man up stop necking *****

oh and lol at coming 1st and 3rd, you guys are ****, get better, ***s.
jaice stop playing olimar hes so gay.
toki get better, really.
my tummy hurts.

Karp-0S

Smash Journeyman
Why so lack o' shoutouts?

Bloody Furries: Primal Furries was a huge success. Defiantly needs more in future.

Cheers to all for friendlies, I had fun. BIG props to ryan for paying my venue.
Also to Cal for paying my dinner.

Smash stuff.
Anthony, I need to vs you more in brawl. Melee was tops. I need more shiek practice.
Cal, didn't do much melee this tourney, but your bowser is legit. In brawl,
Flame gimp=

But it works man, go for it.
Oldman, snake is dam insane sir. I don't even know how you got explosives where you got explosives half the time. Props sir.
To everyone else, had a ball. Lets do it again at MaaK2. There will be the wicked MM NessvFalcon be all end all.

Remastered

Smash Lord
Really should have used Luigi in this tourney :(. Atleast I found a secondary now. My D3 is coming for you Toki, far too close in first match. Oldman Snake punished my wolf and Falco Try outs, keen for next meet for sure.

Yay doubles win (straight Jaice carry) lol.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Good turnout guys. It doesn't matter how small a turnout is, as long as it's consistent, and it's better than no tournament at all. Was good to see a new guy keen to get into it too.

Gonna try and nut out a plan for a last minute tournament before Robocop.

More to come when I'm not getting owned by uni!

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Well my parents are going to N.Z on tues for 10 days and if saints get into the gf they'll be going down that weekend too. Tourney in the bat cave.. or lounge room w/e

lol if you thought I meant batman <3

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
should stop posting on sea's account when I'm drunk lol

stop whinging kas, I'll make all the derogatory gay comments I want when we're drinking.. it makes up for you being a **** all the time. Impressed with your ability to sink beers and stay up watching awful movies with me.

tournament was good.. if we got that turn out + the turn out from last hotcats in another tournament before robocop, would be win. Preferably jagera.

jbirds - good team mate, shame we failed in the final. PT not bad. Scrub fox needs to place higher in melee next time. Good bloke.
matt & jaice - GG.. I don't know how to play olimar at all, think it showed in my matches against jaice in singles lol good to see matt using other chars, make sure to bring the weegee next tourney tho.
toki - you're a beast, dual snakes vs dual snakes in doubles was hilarious.. so many explosions.
arrow - same goes to you, a few fails cost you in our singles match.
dean - unlucky in singles, you did well.. your marth's getting better. I understand the rage you feel with close losses.
cal - keep using wario, he's good.. just approach when you're playing me otherwise you'll just get ***** by nades.
aron - you were doing some good **** with fox, keep at it.
ben - one of the gayest yet most exciting matches I've played in a tourney, you play D3 much better than jbirds lol.
vyse - good work organising, shame I didn't get to vs you in anything. Good bloke.
bob - you have to teach me your instant transmission technique some time.
kas - you raging fgt, you're even worse against olimar than me. You could only manage to win melee, only 3rd in brawl - what's wrong with you? get better.
the rest - EV1GB

Sirias

Smash Champion
Shoutouts?

Ok.

Dan: You suck.
Zac: You suck.
Kaion: You suck.
Chris: You suck.
Zzz...
I dunno, other people who didn't just come to do jack ****.
You all suck.

You ****-ing wish I was a **** all the time, seeing as you love talking about it when you're drinking.
Just come out of the closet already, hahahaha.

Such a good movie.
*run out of building*
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom