• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Might go buy 6 powerboards and Extension cords on Sunday. Scouted around for the cheapest deals. Like the cheap jew I am.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
bunnings find a better price they will beat it.
so say i arrow's wonder emporium has gone CRA -CRA-CRAZY selling power boards, small ones big ones, u name it we got them. FOR UNDER 1$ !!! ridiculous prices that cant be beat!!!!11 only for today only !!

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Oh yea, forgot about Bunnings lawl. Will check them out too.

Edit: Vyse, did some guy call you about the tourney? He called me so I passed him over to you since it's your tourney.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Vyse how we looking for TV's i predict us being pretty short without Hotdog and with Bob only being a maybe =/

J-Birds

Smash Lord
2 from scott, also 1 or 2 from kaion who arent attending. Even at Hotcats we were pretty short on setups only had like 7 total.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
oldman here.

so many cheap ****s.

I'll text you in the morning Arrow, I have to pick up J-birds first.. but some time around lunch, I've been to your house before you doyle.

Come kas you ****.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
no Dean, just because you drove doesn't mean I'm blind lol

I had like 3 beers before I got to your house Arrow.. it takes a little more than that to get me drunk

edit: it's the exit before the hyperdome yeah? I'll just text you in the morning for directions from there

straight snakes + 1 gay in car.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
**** that, I had a dream once where I was playing mario kart, but I was snake and instead of driving a car, he was mortarsliding constantly.

just do that instead of snaking to the venue.

Testikills

Smash Journeyman
no Dean, just because you drove doesn't mean I'm blind lol

I had like 3 beers before I got to your house Arrow.. it takes a little more than that to get me drunk
Never inferred you were blind. I don't know about you but someone else drives me to a new place for the first time, I'm not gonna remember exactly how to get there. Your post seemed to insinuate that you knew exactly how to get there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom