• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Yeah sorry guys. Nothing happening with Game Traders.

But I have a fun night planned at the manabar for smash. Hopefully a last ditch effort to get more people to tempest.

Hughalicous

Smash Apprentice
****, how'd you manage that?? Will totally practice with you, need someone decent to practice with since dif can only beat me with Marf now. Need to learn me some **** sheik skillz. Will keep you informed, wont be tomorow though as I am going to relax hardcore, not get out of bed untill bedtime.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Anyone free for melee practice? I've got 2 days off work and am keen for a big practice session.

I would even consider heading down the coast if it's for more than 4 hours.

King Kong

Smash Lord
****, how'd you manage that?? Will totally practice with you, need someone decent to practice with since dif can only beat me with Marf now. Need to learn me some **** sheik skillz. Will keep you informed, wont be tomorow though as I am going to relax hardcore, not get out of bed untill bedtime.
Ive been doing MMA training. So someone got me in a kneebar, which is a ****ed up submission because it dosnt hurt until its been twisted too far already. It was fine that night until i tried to walk on it the next morning and basically couldnt extend my leg.

Still, my fingers and brain work fine. So smash is on!

peace out

Hughalicous

Smash Apprentice
K, might be free tomorow, my house. I can't leave, cause I have to take care of the dog, but still want to play Meree/barwl/SSFIV/Blazblue. Bus goes right from the city to my house, or I can pick you up if your not to far away(ie: Train station. Will have to leave in time for me to do work and family things, so around 4pm.

PM if interest and I shall get find out if I'm needed for anything during the day.

Next week brothers home from school, wont be confined to the house as they can look after the dog. Please note, do not come if you don't like being claw ***** by puppies.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
I'm at work in albion so this would be convenient but have other non smash related activites to attend to in Sunshine coast afterwards XD SIGH

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I can't do anything for the next 3 days because of Work.

Friday I plan to help Dean pick up out of staters and help set up at QSAC.

Anybody with equipment is welcome to come to the venue Friday arvo/evening/night to drop off anything they need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom