• All episodes of the new Smash Brothers documentary 'Metagame' are available on Vimeo! Get Metagame Here

• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

• Support SmashBoards and get Premium Membership today!

Brawl Matchup Chart v3 Q&A :l:l: FEEDBACK

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Wave One is up. Check it out in the subforum and whatever. I'll PM panel leaders later, or maybe Marc can do that if he's got the time.

If you haven't posted your panel's info yet, post it ASAP and it'll be included in wave two.

:059:

Luigi player

Smash Master
DK:

MK from -3 to -2
Dedede from -4 to -3
Pikachu from -2 to -1
C.Falcon from +2 to +1
Ness from +2 to +3

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
:pit:

ZSS -> 0 to -1
lucas -> +2 to +1

I think thats all atm, we'll be able to contribute to waves later I guess. We didn't really have much change really wanted.

I think Olimar was discussed, we may end up agreeing to move down to -1 for us Idk yet.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Does it matter which panel creates the topic, or does the panel on offense (the panel who wants the change) have to do it?

EDIT: Never mind, I found my answer in the sticky.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I assumed since it was something said about alphabetical order makes the thread. Which is why I haven't bothered making the thread for Yoshi's against Falco and Diddy.

Rizen

Smash Legend

...................................................................................................................................................^

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
Sorry, I had a question regarding the old MU discussions. As of now, we are only able to see the v2 MU panel discussions, but many of the MUs we are trying to discuss are not available there (as in, they were never discussed for v2), which leads to the conclusion that the values for those MUs were brought about for v1 (or were agreed to by both panels for v2). I would like to request permission to view the v1 MU panel discussions to go over the reasoning that may have gone into those MU values back then so that the legitimacy of certain concepts may be discussed. Personally, in one of the discussions that I'm involved in, we have more or less come to some form of an 'agreement' on advantages and disadvantages experienced by both sides, but we can't decide on whether they are indicative of a -2 or a -3. I feel that being able to view the discussions from when that MU value was created (and left undisputed) would help clarify some of our discussion.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I feel like it's a bit too much to also move that entire thing in here, especially because there's no way to make it less scrolling (it's already a bit obnoxious to the point where I'm considering moving v2 back in a while). If you tell me the matchup I can see what I can dig up, chances are there's not that much in there and it's quite old at this point.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Honestly, V1 is kind of really outdated at this point... I don't think there's much useful information you could get from the discussion.

:059:

:phone:

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
That's kinda the problem. We're working on a sort of 'outdated' MU value, and I wanted to check out the reasoning from back then to see if it still holds true and is legitimate and valid. It might just be that, rather than trying to 'change/alter' the current MU value, we should be completely re-evaluating/re-assessing it altogether. Idk, that was just my take on the issue. If it's not possible/feasible, that's fine. Just figured I'd ask.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Those are Zelda's changes.
Wolf -2>-3
ROB -1>-2
Bowser +1>0
Ganon +2>+1
Mario -1>0
Samus -2>-1
ICs -3>-4

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
No I think they still need to add the sub-forums and crap.
I'm guessing Ishy wouldn't want to get started on Phase 2 when smashboards is still under construction anyways. Let's see what it'll be like once the weekends roll on by for all of us.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
They are not actually gone, I have to go in the admincp and mess with some things. I'm on it, but I'm having some issues with it still.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Should be good to go again. :p

IMO we should try and finish this discussion round by next week.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
In the case that the other panels fail to respond at the deadline, what becomes of the match up? :applejack:

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Sonic will auto-lose all discussions in that case.

Real talk, with severe inactivity on one side it will probably go to a third party panel. If both sides were inactive it should just stay as it was.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Pretty much. :p

Also, Xenforo hides subforums under their parent forum, so no more scrolling. :3

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Marc you've broken everything, now this forum has disappeared from the "password protected" section.

Or at least I'm not seeing it :T

C.J.

Smash Master
It's in the Brawl subforum now.

Related: It's weird being able to see most recent posts and stuff from the main forum page.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
It shouldn't be publicly viewable. Xenforo actually has a test permissions function and when I tested it with users not in the project, it didn't appear for me.

Top Bottom