• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! *PRE-REG. CLOSED* TOMORROW! Ally+Swordgard+Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightychir

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0387-9912-4573
I'm guessing that nobody would have a problem with that, mightychir, but he would still have to spend the money for the venue fee. But LetsBrawlToronto would have to confirm.
He said he would pay for the venue fee but asking if he could pay for buffet as well. Should I PM LetsBrawlToronto?

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'm considering entering the Melee tournament, I've been working on my Falcon for a while.

I'll get *****, but I'll never have so much fun getting ***** in any other game, so why not?

I need the money though. I don't think I'll be able to afford the buffet. Is there a Subway or something around this venue?

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'm ****** Melee :bee: Top 3. Yes Raynex Unknown Sanuzi IB whoever you are, cept KirbyKaze, **** your main.
I'm pretty sure RaynEX is equal to, if not better, than KirbyKaze.

Even though KirbyKaze would **** my Falcon's soul in a match.

wowoduend

Smash Journeyman
If i was going to this tourny, i would come for Brawl and Brawl+. Too bad i don't now how to get to tourneys that are far away and don't Know how to use transportation yet.

High School and ****

swordgard

Smash Hero
DOuble post yup, Also Me, Holy, Kingkong and Swordgard will be needing a ride from Toronto to the venue I think, HELP PEOPLE =( I'm not sure which day but we will need one
Not me lol, plane and cab to the hotel which is 20 seconds away from the venue.

infomon

Smash Scientist
What? I'm already trying to get a ride with Infzy but he hasn't replied.

Peter's usually my ride, and I guess no one detected my sarcasm >_>
I know quite well from experience his likeliness to bail anyways lol
wait oops what?

does sylar want a ride from waterloo?
and wait summonedfist where are you? are you the guy in brampton or are you in kw?

I can give rides w/e

hitting brampton at 10am might be a bit hard but liek if we're at the venue at 11am that should be ok right !!?? TO plz confirm what time we HAVE to be thar at

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
what characters are good in b+? what's the general consensus about top characters in T.O.?

**** I hope there's no yoshis (well I know Marik is a yoshi, but i assume he's bad at the game because of how he posts).

.Marik

is a social misfit
**** I hope there's no yoshis (well I know Marik is a yoshi, but i assume he's bad at the game because of how he posts).
Oh bitch, it is ON NOW. :yoshi:

I'm decent, but I sometimes choke and play horrible...

I've been mad practicing, so I'll be prepared and ready for LBT2.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
what characters are good in b+? what's the general consensus about top characters in T.O.?

fox and falco brutha

dont take my advice,i dont play outside of tourney,but falcos shine combos dawg

Cyan_

Smash Lord
DOuble post yup, Also Me, Holy, Kingkong and Swordgard will be needing a ride from Toronto to the venue I think, HELP PEOPLE =( I'm not sure which day but we will need one
someone help

taking more $1 MMs bo3/5 sets in melee (I main Fox)

.Marik

is a social misfit
Before I was rusty as hell because I hardly ever played Brawl, let alone Brawl+.

I got my Wii back, so I've been practicing a lot, changing my playstyle to a more defensive and level-headed one, and not being outright aggressive and impatient.

Spacing. It's important kids.

But I can **** in Brawl+ with aggressive combos because Yoshi is a monster. <3

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
fox and falco brutha

dont take my advice,i dont play outside of tourney,but falcos shine combos dawg
Fox, Falco, Falcon, TL, Marth, Kirby, ZSS, Ness; all are great and I'm sure I'm missing a few. Pretty much everyone in B+ is good except Zelda and Sonic from what I've played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom