• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! *PRE-REG. CLOSED* TOMORROW! Ally+Swordgard+Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306

because if you were to get a non-negotiable 10% taken out of your paycheck next week, youd be upset no matter what the reason was.

Not to say that smash is or should be a job, but its not wrong to want to keep money that you rightfully earned.

And if you didnt notice, every single person that was against the idea of money taken out of the prise pool said that they would donate to a seperate fund that wasnt connected to the tournament money. Including myself, I would do that.

People that dont know what the are talking about should sit down and be quiet.
Don't feed the troll, he hasn't had good food in a while.

nickcam

Smash Ace
You greedy *******s, these poor people suffered the biggest tornado in two hundred centuries and all you want is your prize money. It sickens me.
Dude im not sure if your trolling, well i am pretty sure your trolling but im pretty sure it was an earthquake.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Just had to make sure i dont know how to read the internets at all. I'm also pretty sure our like 50 something bucks that would be donated if everyone were to give a dollar wouldnt do much, people are like donating hundreds of thousands.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
It's all because of global warming that this happened in Haiti, if we cleaned up our planet we could have everyone live better lives.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
It's all because of global warming that this happened in Haiti, if we cleaned up our planet we could have everyone live better lives.
When obvious troll is super obvious we call for a super awesome picture.

.decoy

Smash Ace
lol global warming

this is just part of the violent appropriation of various forms of "capital" (environmental, cultural, human, etc.) that abound in that which dead power has come to know as the "third world"

i suppose you could argue that what i'm saying is true but only in the context of global warming causing the quake itself, but that very same dead power is the source of global warming so...

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
What? You're not even coming you lazy ***!

Good **** Peterr, Alan and everyone else, hype hype hype!
What? I'm already trying to get a ride with Infzy but he hasn't replied.

Peter's usually my ride, and I guess no one detected my sarcasm >_>
I know quite well from experience his likeliness to bail anyways lol

sauc3

Smash Lord
dam this is right in the middle of a whole bunch of projects lol, I'd really only go if I could get a good doubles partner for melee, someone I havn't teamed with before, (I wouldn't sign up for brawl, sorry)

mightychir

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0387-9912-4573
So like I was talking with a friend who said he wants to go with me to the tourney but he doesn't want to play, just spectate. So he asks me how is it for me in total and I told him around 45 (Venue fee+Brawl singles+Buffet) if I choose to pay for the buffet of course. But then he asks me if he could pay for buffet while still being spectator? Can he do that?

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
B+. I'm rusty as hell at Brawl+, but even worse at Brawl.

I'm guessing that nobody would have a problem with that, mightychir, but he would still have to spend the money for the venue fee. But LetsBrawlToronto would have to confirm.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
dam this is right in the middle of a whole bunch of projects lol, I'd really only go if I could get a good doubles partner for melee, someone I havn't teamed with before, (I wouldn't sign up for brawl, sorry)
If ya go, wanna MM? something like 2 or 3 bucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom