• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! *PRE-REG. CLOSED* TOMORROW! Ally+Swordgard+Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mighty Kiwi

Smash Cadet
The website link on the first page won't let me register for melee so how do I register?
What I mean is, the website only lets you register for Brawl, Brawl+ or Street Fighter 4 so I don't know how to register for melee.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Shoulda made this a 2 day event... WOW!

Okay so here's the dizzle.

For those signing up for melee, since there isn't an actual MELEE portion to register on, you can still help me out here with determining how much to TRULY expect. The list that San is doing is great, but you guys should also register. Just add "M" in the doubles partner field to indicate you are in Melee.

ALSO!

For melee set ups, San is taking care of the list and pretty much 80% of the melee deal.

Once the Brawl and Brawl+ tourny is over, We will contribute some of the 30 stations to melee =) in case there isn't enough (although I doubt that will happen)
Melee Registration info

DI Guy

Smash Rookie
Signed up for this, can't wait! Another Canadian tournament that isn't in B.C, just gets better and better :D
Too bad there are only about 5 people signed up for melee >.>
PS. I could probably bring a wii err something too.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Signed up for this, can't wait! Another Canadian tournament that isn't in B.C, just gets better and better :D
people are just being lazy, there are far more than 5 people signed up for melee :p

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Small Melee Status Update

Interested Entrants (Total: 51ish)
-----------------------------------
JustNoOne
AvariceX
Unknown522
Cyan
Sanuzi
Quenk*
Stos
KirbyKaze
weon-X
Idea
Raynex
PKMVodka
AfroChris
AfroChris1
AfroChris2
AfroChris3
AfroChris4
AfroChris5
AfroChris6
Pointman Rob
Lawlb0t
Ayaz18
1Kason1
Zen
Walrace
Anth0ny
Chester01
Rochester1
Rochester2
Rochester3
Rochester4
Rochester5
Ally
BL!TZ*
BL!TZ1*
BL!TZ2*
BL!TZ3*
BL!TZ4*
SolDarkness
Chiisu*
Nitemare
Pwny
Gizmo
sauc3
Javon89
WarranThad
.BluR
.BluR1
The Might Kiwi
Vegetto2k2
Jer
*Needs a ride

TVs
---------------
TV (Sanuzi)
TV (Sanuzi)
TV (Sanuzi)
TV (AvariceX)
TV (da K.I.D)
TV (Anth0ny)

Consoles
----------------------
- Cube (AvariceX)
- Cube (Da Kid)
- Cube (LBT)
- Cube (Idea)
- Cube (Sanuzi)
- Me-Wii (Sanuzi)

WE NEED MELEE SETUPS PEOPLE, seems like I'm going to have to poke everyone individual :laugh:
I beg to differ.

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
It says Melee in this post but on the site it says brawl and brawl+
is there melee or not?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
my god, this tourney is gonna be so beast, LetsBrawlToronto, do you think you would organize brawl they way they did it at pound, where there would be like 2 rounds of pools, and top 3 from each pool make it into like a 24 man bracket (that way only the beasts make it in ;))

Iliad

Smash Lord
my God, This Tourney Is Gonna Be So Beast, Letsbrawltoronto, Do You Think You Would Organize Brawl They Way They Did It At Pound, Where There Would Be Like 2 Rounds Of Pools, And Top 3 From Each Pool Make It Into Like A 24 Man Bracket (that Way Only The Beasts Make It In ;))
Sshut The **** Up

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Tinman, pools will take 5 hours if you do that, if that happens I am not coming.

Please ignore tinnys post lol <_<

P.S, Iliad is drunk, so please forgive his meaness, he didn't mean it tinaye

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
my god, this tourney is gonna be so beast, LetsBrawlToronto, do you think you would organize brawl they way they did it at pound, where there would be like 2 rounds of pools, and top 3 from each pool make it into like a 24 man bracket (that way only the beasts make it in ;))
Straight up, this is a really stupid idea. Pools take significantly longer then brackets as it is, and on top of that, this is a ONE DAY event. Pound had Brawl running for two days.

zaf

Smash Lord
LOL smash bike.... i dont want to take a ride thanks. Besides im taken

bald headed loooooool, i have more facial hair then i do on my head hahaha

yo ***, at lbt2 you best come on smoke breaks with me

Iliad

Smash Lord
LOL smash bike.... i dont want to take a ride thanks. Besides im taken

bald headed loooooool, i have more facial hair then i do on my head hahaha

yo ***, at lbt2 you best come on smoke breaks with me
YES! I love you.

Mad respect. Smoke breaks at station 6.

*edit*

Also. LBT2, 8 pools if 64 or less. top 4 make it out. No 48 man brackets or even 24 man braackets. Bad idea.

LetsBrawlToronto

Smash Apprentice
Something came to my mind, but I would need the approval of the participants before doing this.

I was thinking of taking 1$ from every 10$ people pay for an entree fee, from the largest event(in terms of participants) and donating it to Haiti.

So if 60 people joined brawl+ and 100 people joined brawl, we would take $1 from every $10 in the brawl prize pool for a total of $100. On top of that, PWG will match it, so it would make a total of $200.

To top it off some more, the Canadian government will match THAT, totaling $400!

BUT! It is YOUR prize money that will start this and I wouldn't dare doing it without everyone's approval.

I don't mind matching what we collect. There will be people to collect the donation there.

DISCUSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom