• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! Melee Results Thread

Sanu

Smash Champion
Singles (57 Entrants)

1: Kirbykaze
2: RaynEX
3: Blunted_Object10
4: Unknown522
5: I.B
5: Camilo
7: Idea
7: Zen
9: PKMVodka
9: AfroChris
9: The Alaskan Marmid
9: X - Sylar - X
13: Leek
13: SD
13: Sanuzi
13: Summonedfish
17: NDOT
17: RestInPeace
17: Chester01
17: sauc3
17: Marcaface
17: Thatguy
17: Pointman Rob
17: Sleaf
25: Ally (DQ)
25: lawlb0t
25: 4serial
25: Cyan
25: Nightmare
25: Sexy Baby Panda
25: Ministry
25: Blur

Bracket Image: http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2629/singsm.gif

Doubles (15 Entrants)

1: RaynEX & Unknow522
1: PKM & Chester01
3: Blunted & Kirbykaze
4: Summonedfist & Europhoria
5: Sanuzi & Marcaface
5: Afro & I.B
7: Chaotic & Pointman Rob
7: Hypnosis Dreameater (Idea & Nightmare)
9: RestInPeace & HowYdo
9: Ndot & Wang.
9: Stos & PeterX
9: Cyan & Anth0ny
13: Wayne & Windrose
13: Tips & Ministry
13: Blur. & j0n

Bracket Image: http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/4333/dubs.gif

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'm really sorry Ally, there was nothing I could do at the time :/

I should have DQ'd Kyle much earlier in the bracket. I suck as a TO, sorry.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Josh thanks for hosting the tournament. It was a lot of fun and definitely brought back memories. It was nice to see everyone and just kick back with the community:)

Wang.

Smash Apprentice
Kirbykaze - Although I don;t show it, I love your shiek, dont ever change <3 (except more ****, thats okay in my book)
RaynEX - Finally beat you a game :D, friendlies were fun, must play more later.
Blunted_Object10 - Didn't get to play you but you would have probably ***** me. Sucks how the finals were messed up :( I wanted to see you in grand finals.
Unknown522 - Never get to play you, ever :(
Idea - Good set in pools, so close -_- so many mess ups but no johns :D Next time, I'll be ready.
Zen - Intense brackets set, so close. Next time, I wont choke ;)
PKMVodka - Good set in pools / doubles friendlies. Even though I got *****, I learned a lot from you, hope to play you again in the future.
AfroChris - You suck, get *****. :( You never play me.
Leek - Good friendlies, excellent teammate ;).
Sanuzi - Thanks for being the TO <3. Wouldnt have this day without you.
Summonedfish - -_-, I'll get my dollar back. Just you watch.
Ndot - You suck, get *****.
RestInPeace - Didn't get to MM :(, good set either way, Better than I expected :p Keep it up.
Chester01 - Nice playing friendlies with you, gotta work on my anti falco game -_-.
Pointman Rob - Good times in the van, OH SNAP! Didn't get to play you, but I'll probably play you next time I go to Oshawa. I should keep my own smash journal.
Blur - You're alright.
Stos - We didnt get to friendlies :(
Peterx - who the hell are you.
Hoo% - You're alright
F=MA - You're alright

Ndot

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm not sure about Unknown vs. Blunted being recorded, but for sure RaynEX and KirbyKaze were recorded facing Blunted.

Very sick tournament, it was so good. Shout outs later, maybe. O_o

Thanks to Josh, Adnan, Tameka, and anyone else who help ran the tournament, it was great!

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Shoutouts I guess:

ggs all

DQ: I hate you lol.

good **** KirbyKaze for winning, didn't you tell me you were going to beat Raynex before the tourney even started o.O? oh well wish I saw gfs, too ****ing busy.

Ndot

Smash Journeyman
Yea Ally, I was supposed to face you, but like I kept waiting for you to play your games. I even went over to the Brawl area and watched you play a bit lol. But decided to leave and wait it out. Too bad you got DQ'd lolz. That sucks.

AllyKnight

Yea Ally, I was supposed to face you, but like I kept waiting for you to play your games. I even went over the Brawl area and watched you play a bit lol. But decided to leave and wait it out. Too bad you got DQ'd lolz. That sucks.
yeah shouldnt have entered melee when I had to play Brawl singles and doubles and brawl + singles and doubles. lol maybe next time.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
4Serial, Restinpeace, Windrose ?, Bake?: GGs, Im gonna have a secondary next time.
Mike: Lol ***** x_x ggs
Imahd: GGs, IKEA is amazing, lol.
Josh: Thanks for running the tourny man, see you at a weekly/monthly
LBT guys: Thanks for including Melee/hosting, maybe consider a venue with longer hours next time?
David: You don't have to kill me because I made it out of pools, but I didn't get anywhere in brackets, HAHA
Adnan: See you at biweekly/monthlys or something? Nice seeing you
Steve: Gotta break that bad habit and wtf we never played
Afro: Driving to IKEA strat was good (serious **** walking, lol)
Nick: WE TEAMIN.

GGs/Nice seeing you everyone else I missed.

My recording would stop at 4GB and I have to start a new recording, so I missed some stuff between, but I should have (off the top of my head):

Raynex Unknown vs I.B Afro
Sauce3/Chester/Afro/Ally (too good) pools?
Afro vs Europhoria or was it I.B?
Mike Jack vs Afro I.B?
If anyone knows what TV I am talking about then post some matches you think were recorded (barely any tags), I will look through it. Thanks.

AllyKnight

yeah, the switch between those games really ****s you up. lol

lawlbot, just post the set me vs chet if chet doesnt mind, I dont really want the other sets up, I really just enjoyed the chet one lol. the others I dont really want but w-e up to sauc3 and afro

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Josh thanks for hosting the tournament. It was a lot of fun and definitely brought back memories. It was nice to see everyone and just kick back with the community:)
dis ***** owe me 20$

shouts

1: Kirbykaze: david ur shiek is gay
2: RaynEX: shine up smash is gay
3: Blunted_Object10 ur falco is ****, just like ikea's prices
4: Unknown522 ur fox is gay
5: I.B: sry i ****ed up son, we'll take it next time
5: Camilo: i still have yet to play u
7: Idea: after like 4 tourny's u get ur first win vs my falcon
7: Zen: yo i forgot to money match u
9: PKMVodka: yo how is it that i've played all of quebec and not u yet
9: AfroChris: this falcon is ****ing amazing, god dam
9: The Alaskan Marmid: mike, lol mm set count 2-1, lol u ***** how u mm me falcon vs fox then switch to falco mid mm,
9: X - Sylar - X: yo we should have recked those ppls picture son
13: Leek: never got to play u
13: SD: i feel like i played u but cant remenber wat u look like lol
13: Sanuzi: were ur **** talk son? lol i told u i was gona beat ur falco, talkin all dat ****, lol im just playing josh, tourney set count 1-1 :)
13: Summonedfish: lol forgot that u wanted to mm me, my bad
17: NDOT: 17th son, thats all u got, we gotta step up pratice at oshawa
17: RestInPeace:i've never played u
17: Chester01: lol our pools match were so **** son, we were both playing superrrrr bad, i wana play u again when u get ur tech skill back
17: sauc3: yo pick a main son
17: Marcaface: never got to play u
17: Thatguy: lol u ethier
17: Pointman Rob: same to u rob (look at NDOT)
17: Sleaf: ur marth is pretty good,
25: Ally (DQ): lol falcon dittos were fun
25: lawlb0t: never got to play u
25: 4serial: ur falcon is weird, lol need to play again when im playing proper
25: Cyan: never got to play u
25: Nightmare: same 2 u
25: Sexy Baby Panda: and u as well
25: Ministry: ive never met this person
25: Blur: nice mm, i;ll train u in the ways of the falcon in april when im back in toronto
26: C3: yo this ****ing guy can run faster than my van
26:Rekanize: look at dis ***git right here

IKEA SHOUT OUTS

pkm,BO10, rob,imadh,sauce,charles, dre, ken, i feel like im forgettin some one, but btw, ikea is da **** sons

SHOUT OUT TO THE OH SNAP BOTTON

SHOUT OUT TO THE GAME CUBE RED SCREEN

also i cant remenber were my camera at, i think i left it in the van, but not sure, david if u c this before tomorrow could u tell me if i left it there?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Shoutouts I guess:

ggs all

DQ: I hate you lol.

good **** KirbyKaze for winning, didn't you tell me you were going to beat Raynex before the tourney even started o.O? oh well wish I saw gfs, too ****ing busy.
Yes. I wanted to win and a little harmless trashtalk is fun. Didn't know if I'd actually do it though.

Shouts coming in a later post.

Well well.. congrats David. Unlocking your mind finally? =D
*shrug*

Perhaps. Not sure.

Thank you for the congratulations. I intend to use this experience to get stronger.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Yes. I wanted to win and a little harmless trashtalk is fun. Didn't know if I'd actually do it though.

Shouts coming in a later post.

*shrug*

Perhaps. Not sure.

Thank you for the congratulations. I intend to use this experience to get stronger.
Hehe but, I won't let you get past me that easily. =P

(Even if you beat me before. I mean my OOS record is the best I think in general.. can you beat 3rd at RoM 2? =P )

Keatsta

Smash Apprentice
Good stuff guys, I will make sure not to have dog johns for the next one.

Because clearly, if we had come, me and Michael would have won.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
shoutouts:
Sanuzi: Great job hosting tourny and thanks for the ride, but dont worry I dont think you and Imadh are weird.
weon- X: Good **** getting 5th
Blunted: Really good falco nice playing you
Summondfist: Really fun set lol
Idea: Thanks for teaming it was fun
Adnan: **** rainbow cruise
Steve: Our team combo was better then the wombo combo lol ****
4Serial: Fun playing you again Brampton needs to come out more
Wayne: Fun freindlies lol
sorry if I forgot people
The rest of you guys nice seeing you again, but sucks we didnt get to play.

I SUCK

Xelyst

-_-
awesome tournament everyone!

josh: thank you so much for hosting and doing all of this man it was great

imadh: thank you so much for what you said to me

david: as always.... your gay..... and i <3 u XDXDXD

eric: all the way from WC lol. it was a great experience playing you

weonx(camilo): haha u skurred ?^_^ almost 2-0 then you barley brought it back. congratulations =) 50-50 rivalry for sure man. next time will be awesome

community/self/game: i will improve, and i will push my limits..

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
good ish canada

steffon (knee of justice) wants to come to canada tournament so let us know about the next one!!!!

Xelyst

-_-
david: stop ****ing bashing me =( im taking imadhs advice on this one .. will grow on my offensive side more

just you wait i sear to god... i will improve ... and i will become better.... you all call me a campy player but i would rather be called campy then stupid for rushing into raynex kk unkown ib and then getting 3 stocked <_< i have no trouble being offensive vs other players... so yah shut the **** up about that already .......

i will improve and i will learn ...... im going to keep playing and try harder to grow on my offensive side vs you guys ...i would like to think ive done well against allot of the community and placed in top 8 almost every tourney i have gone to <_<... so i guess i need to continue proving myself..

i will improve no matter how many skeptics and their opinions might be out there.... i will

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
david: stop ****ing bashing me =( im taking imadhs advice on this one .. will grow on my offensive side more

just you wait i sear to god... i will improve ... and i will become better.... you all call me a campy player but i would rather be called campy then stupid for rushing into raynex kk unkown ib and then getting 3 stocked <_< i have no trouble being offensive vs other players... so yah shut the **** up about that already .......

i will improve and i will learn ...... im going to keep playing and try harder to grow on my offensive side vs you guys ...i would like to think ive done well against allot of the community and placed in top 8 almost every tourney i have gone to <_<... so i guess i need to continue proving myself..

i will improve no matter how many skeptics and their opinions might be out there.... i will
I wasn't bashing you. I don't care about being campy or whatever. I'm defensive as hell myself. I was getting at I can teach you how to camp with style and flair so you have something to fall back on when your more-developed offensive game fails you. Because, as I understand it, you have trouble running defense against certain players and styles (which is loosely what Imadh pointed out to you).

I have a lot of respect towards you as a player. And I have told you I can see you being a tournament threat if you develop a bit more overall. I told you that at Ayaz's thing too. I was also very sad you weren't able to make it to sauc3's thing because I was really looking forward to practicing with you and possibly teaming or doing teams friendlies.

awesome attitude! you've become an amazing player over the years :)
Haha. It's taken some time/effort/energy. I was really sad when I didn't see you guys at the venue. I was really looking forward to playing WNY's finest again ^.^

Maybe next time. Because there's definitely going to be a next time.

Anyway...

Shoutouts:

Kirbykaze
Bidoof.

RaynEX
I'm not sure how much I like our little thing we've got going on. Where you **** me for like 4 sets (or more) in a row in losers, winners, pools and all sorts of other awkward positions and then I randomly win out of nowhere. I think you should use Rainbow Cruise in friendlies or pools or something if you're going to try and counterpick me there... inexperience with the level and SDs basically cost you a very possible win. Oh well. Either way it was fun. Your dash dance spacing is terrifyingly perfect... even when you're not playing your best. I wonder how much better it gets when you're doing that and playing well.

Blunted_Object10
Man, I was really hoping for another nail-biter set like me and Bernard in winner's semis. Like, a real 3-2 last hit type deal. Venue change really seemed to suck the momentum right out of you. Maybe we should have played there in hindsight. Oh well. Either way it was awesome meeting you (TransCanada doesn't count; I think I said maybe two words to you, if that) and I'm really excited about playing WC now. If DieSlow and Diakonos are your level too, your community must be insane. I really look forward to playing again. Maybe we can have a nail biter out on WC haha. With the purple controller, of course. Sorry about the teams crap. It was so dumb.

Unknown522
You make me look so dumb when I'm playing. Even in grand finals against somebody else you find all my dumb decisions T_T

Sucks about the bracket. You'd probably have had third or second or something if you'd been with me, instead of Bernard being on my side. I really don't know how you notice all my faults... perhaps I should pay more attention to your overly critical, soul-crushing observations rather than getting defensive.

I.B
You are the most random player I have ever met. Jigglypuff is as gay as balls; perhaps you should invest in that Fox secondary a bit more. Or become excruciatingly boring and do a M2K from SCC. I approve of some of the awkward decisions you make. Some of them are very clever. The combo on Blunted I saw was just hilarious. Something that ended with Bair --> Dair I think? I don't even remember. The jab recovery was also awesome and I approve. I don't know if it'll work again, but that was just a really tight trick. I love watching you play.

Camilo
Nice stuff on 5th. I didn't really talk to you much or anything, but I'm happy you're improving. We should practice and train more. You could go further, probably.

Idea
All you needed to do was down+B. You would have won. Nice stuff. I didn't watch you versus Afro_Chris all that much except for the D-throw --> Knee --> soft Knee --> Knee combo at the beginning of the second match, but I'm going to assume you came back. Congrats on finally beating Chris in tournament.

Zen
Haha. You need to tell me when stuff is happening. I like coming to the random regions because they're kind of different than what I'm used to and because I don't really leave Toronto or my house all that much. Give me a shout the next time you're doing something relatively big and I'll probably bus out there again. You and Camilo was fun to watch for the bit I watched of it. Nice stuff.

PKMVodka
This game can be such a drag sometimes. I'm sorry I make you feel sad. I really am. Teams was really fun in the first set. I hope I can swing by sometime before Apex if you guys still plan on going so I can practice with the esteemed veterans and maybe show you how to be a little gayer.

AfroChris
Nice stuff beating Josh. I didn't think you were going to do it. Although, and I don't know if he'll make this john because you both seemed pretty happy after the set, it is proven that you play worse when you're organizing the tournament. I'm really happy that you've stepped it up as much as you have. Organize Durham into a crazy region. The Afro wills it. Also, come by sometime so I can practice haha.

The Alaskan Marmid
Not much to really say here, sadly, since I haven't seen you in a while. It was neat seeing you again, though, and I had fun talking.

X - Sylar - X
I'm really happy I got to play you. It's always fun to see Sylar. I was really thinking about asking to come out with you guys (I'd be down to pitch) but I also wanted to try and win the tournament haha. If I'm ever in your neck of the woods I'll definitely give you guys a shout. Maybe I can play you, Jack, Byron and the rest of them haha.

Leek
You're a type of onion. Used by Farfetch'd to hit people. I still can't tell you two apart but I guessed correctly for the first time ever today. I'm so proud of myself. If this is the twin I think it is, Dreamland is always the right pick. Except against Puff.

SD
I think you're doubting yourself against me way too much. When we played at Brampton you seemed so much more confident in your edgeguarding.

Sanuzi
Summonedfish
NDOT
RestInPeace
Chester01
sauc3
Marcaface
Thatguy
Pointman Rob
Sleaf
Ally (DQ)
lawlb0t
4serial
Cyan
Nightmare
Sexy Baby Panda
Ministry
Blur
Tips
C3
Stos
Jenny

weon - X

Smash Ace
1: Kirbykaze: good **** for wining, confidence is key
2: RaynEX: congrats for having the most sexy fox
3: Blunted_Object10: i'm a big fan but i didnt wanna bother u T:T hope to play you more in the future
4: Unknown522: the most smartest fox for sure, plus u looked **** sexy with that phadora hat or w.e PAPA BEAR :D
5: I.B: what can i say, I.B ALL DAI, coming soon to a theatre near you! you're just as awsome as a smasher as you are a person GG's
5: Camilo: yeii u got fifth :D
7: Idea: u ***** me in friendlies, ur jiggs is ****, im gonna have to work on that match up
7: Zen: our set was amazin, although last match i got off, hope u get better cuz i most certainly am too
9: PKMVodka: wish to play u when u come back
9: AfroChris: i dont know u well but u seem really cool, hope to play u in a next smash fest, u missed out on playing edgar, he was amazing.
9: X - Sylar - X: your kick *** and so much fun to play with, hope to see you soon in fests/tournies etc, i meen in though from the heart u sexy man
13: Sanuzi: you're a swell guy good job as a TO, our set was so so (you know why) but we'll have a rematch sooner or later. thanks for everything
17: NDOT: you kick *** as a team mete lol fun times in friendlies and in pools :p
17: Chester01: thanks for offering me some money for the bus, u didnt even know me, that says allot, mad respect for u chester
17: sauc3: SAUCE <33 such a nice guy, i'll have money for next time if u still wanna team, if jpos isn't coming :p, when ur in a smash fest its better some how lol :p hope to see u soon
17: Marcaface: i love u and you're family, you should be proud of your daughter shes so cute <33, such kind people. thkns for all your hospitality, hope to play u soon :p
25: Ally (DQ): OMG you have chilean blood in your vains, i'm so proud <33 my only favorite brawler :p even from before i knew u we're chilean hehe
25: lawlb0t: your ganon ***** me first match, but i got my revenge hehehe i'd like to play u more honestly :p ganon is so much fun to play against :p
25: Nightmare: Nice chat outside the venue while they guys played bazooka in the car, i would go to you're house when u wanna play so gimme ur msn and we'll talk about it :p
25: Ministry: our set matches were close, your a pretty talented man, for a sec i though u were steve's brother lolz :p

steve: i cant believe u couldn't make it to the brackets :( you're a nice guy and pretty fun to play against, i'll pop out the marth with u next time we play.

:D

EWC

Smash Ace
This was a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone who came.

Josh: Thnaks so much for making this event happen. I know you were pretty stressed out because of all the logistical problems that came up, but try not to let it bother you too much. I think you did a fantastic job as a TO, given the circumstances.

Peter: I really appreciate the advice you gave me in pools. I'll definitely work on staying more calm during hard matches. Come down to Waterloo for weeklies so you can **** me some more.

Raynex: Thanks for playing friendlies with me. I'm sorry I couldn't give you any sort of challenge, but I'll get better I swear. I also really appreciate the advice you gave me. We should play again sometime.

Blunted_Object10: You ***** me in pools, but I'm always happy to meet a fellow Erik.

Sauc3: You kinda wrecked in our money match, but I'm better at multishines than you, so get *****.

SD/SummonedFist/other KW people: Sorry I didn't get a chance to play you guys. Start coming to weeklies again.

Everyone else: Thanks for making this a great tournament. Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you or play you.

Top Bottom