• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! Melee Results Thread

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
ROARRRR IT HAS BEEN UPLOADEDDDDDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj7vWH9T79Q

i dunno why theres random static noises something **** up but w.e i was in a rush to show u guys, the single vids will be up soon

edit: ok i just watched it and youtube is super gay and random clips disappeared and they shorted the vid to 4mins, its a freacking 10min vid!!!!!!

Anth0ny

Smash Master
1: Kirbykaze- you know lots of stuff about this game. thanks for the tips. also, good **** getting first. "who the **** is kirbykaze and why is he first in a pool with silent spectre and silent wolf?" :laugh:

2: RaynEX- My butt still hurts. We gotta play more, maybe I could learn how to...you know... move when I'm playing against you. Nguman keeps telling me you're a beast in SF4 :laugh:

13: Sanuzi- good **** running the tournament dude.

25: Ally- keep playing Melee! you looked pretty beast from what I've seen of you playing, and at this point you can stop practicing Brawl and still probably beat anyone out there.

25: Cyan- good **** making bracket... next time I'll be there.

Stos and Peter X- epic doubles were epic :laugh:

Everyone in my pools- good ****. games were all really close... I think it could have gone either way against everyone except summonedfist and raynex. next time! ;)

Everyone I missed: ggs, **** was too fun. I need to play Melee more, I'll be making it out to lots of tourneys and casuals from now on.

Also, custom texture hacked Melee ISO acquired :)

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Very fun tournament, guys. It was my very first Melee tournament (besides the free entry one at Mikey's) and I thought it was amazing and I love this game so much :D. Shoutouts!

1: Kirbykaze - You know sooo much about the game. Thanks for the tips and destroying me in brackets. Looking forward to playing/learning from you in future events.
2: RaynEX - Soooo fast. Thanks a lot for the tips and friendlies. It's not everyday you get asked by RaynEX to play friendlies. :)
3: Blunted_Object10 - Ah, didn't get to play you. I saw you play a few times, and danggg you're good. Was so random when I found out you're coming, but very cool.
4: Unknown522 - Fun pools set, and thanks for the tips as well.Was really nice seeing you again. Hope to see you at other events.
5: I.B - Saw you a lot, but we didn't really talk or play. Maybe next time? I heard what you said about Melee crack lol, so true.
5: Camilo - didn't get to play you, but goddang, getting 5th is veryy impressive.
7: Idea - Nice seeing you again! Really hope I can make it your smashfests so we can play!
7: Zen -
9: PKMVodka -
9: AfroChris - Didn't get to play you. :( It was nice seeing you, even though we didn't talk much. Thanks for uploading the vids and the montage so quickly.
9: The Alaskan Marmid
9: X - Sylar - X -
13: Leek - Nice job getting 13th! Very close set in the 1st pool, but you wrecked me in the LEGENDARY POOL 9.
13: SD - Very intense bracket set, hope to play you at future events. RC ftw, even though I lost on it. D:
13: Sanuzi - Thank you very much for hosting this event and helping me finish matches during the tourney. This tourney was a success.
13: Summonedfish - Ahh you and Europhoria wrecked me and anth.
17: NDOT
17: RestInPeace
17: Chester01 -
17: Marcaface
17: Thatguy
17: Pointman Rob
17: Sleaf
25: Ally (DQ) - noooo, I wanted to MM/friendly you. Maybe next time. Sucks you got DQ'd, but I guess it was necessary.
25: lawlb0t - Only played in teams friendlies, but it was nice seeing you. We gotta play in singles next time!
25: 4serial - Aww, we didn't get to play. Well we did, for about a minute before we got kicked out. You seem like a really nice guy, maybe you and Desh could come to Vaughan soon to play?
25: Cyan -
25: Nightmare - You 2-0'd me twice. >=[ Your falco is amazing, VERY fun sets we had.
25: Sexy Baby Panda
25: Ministry
25: Blur - Intense teams set we had! Hope to see you again in the future.

Stos - soo good to see you again, you make every tourney more fun. hilarious doubles with you and peterx too!

Anth0ny - we gotta make it out to more of these and practice teams! smash once a week!

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Now that I have approval by the Silent Wolf, I can calmly and happily commit suicide knowing my life can't possibly get better!

Take that, midterm tomorrow!

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
^______^

I'm sorry I didn't respond on AIM, I've been reading all day.

Maybe tomorrow at I.B's I'll be able to respond better. Sheik's not too complicated.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
How does "get ***** I.B" make any sense at all given what I posted?

Please reply -- I'm curious as to how you interpreted my post.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
well ur going to i.b's house, and ur sheik is gona be there, thus we can represent this by letting x rep ur sheik , y represent the mount of stock's u'll take per match with a range from 0<=y<=4, and z representing how complicated sheik is to play on a level from 1-10 were 1 not being very hard, therefore we can create the equation

x+4y+1 ="get ***** imadh", like come on David its simple math

idea

Smash Master
x + y + z = G.R.I.

x=david's sheik
y=stocks taken
z=difficulty in playing sheik

y=4
z=1

although i think z should be reversed, since the easier sheik is to play the more she will "**** imadh." so 1 should be most difficult and 10 should be least. if "get ***** imadh" is a higher number then imadh will "get *****" more severely.

therefore we have x+4+10 = x+14 = G.R.I.

imadh will "get *****" according to how good david's sheik is, plus 14.

i kind of miss algebra.

unknown522

Some guy
Not sure if it's a tourney that mattered the most though Ryan. I mean you are still missing a few players and it looked like a bunch of fail overall from what I've heard.
yeah, there were a lot of people missing, but money-wise, it was the most important one in a while.

Good stuff winning singles David! Good stuff winning dubs bernard/ryan!

wish you guys coulda got on the livestream/projector... too bad. Dunno how it ended up being so behind. Wierd.

Someone told me that a GC died during a important match. Is there videos of this? lollll
thanks. We pretty much ran out of time because we had to wait for kyle's bracket matches in both events, which held us up for about an hour and a half.

It was pretty lame though that there was no time for food assigned.

oh yeahhh. lol, my falcon sucks. i gotta work on him.
lol

I've heard otherwise from my side. They told me the tournament was run with epic fail, to the point where they didn't care anymore.
we ****ed up a bit on this tourney. The next won will be run more smooth.

for the tournament in may? im pretty sure im goin to that :o
must go to tourney.

If I find a job soon, I'll definitely go.

I.B

Smash Lord
well ur going to i.b's house, and ur sheik is gona be there, thus we can represent this by letting x rep ur sheik , y represent the mount of stock's u'll take per match with a range from 0<=y<=4, and z representing how complicated sheik is to play on a level from 1-10 were 1 not being very hard, therefore we can create the equation

x+4y+1 ="get ***** imadh", like come on David its simple math
Well we didn't even play at my house.

Therefore,

Afro = Fail

Get *****.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Shoutouts By The Amazing Blunted_object10! :p

Hey guys sup?

1-KirbyKaze: Good **** winning the tournament and pwning me in Winners finals. Hopefully I will play better against you next time! Thank you very much for all your hospitality! <3 Blunted love <3
2- RaynEX: Awesome guy! Super chill! Good times! I liked our matches even with all the mistakes at Losers Finals! haha MATCH 0! XD
3- Blunted_Object10 I'm pretty good at the game
IB: Dude we gotta hang out more! Your awesome as well! Excellent set at the tournament we had! =D
Unknown: Thank you very much for all your hospitality as well! Too bad you didn't play well in Singles against me. :( Good **** in teams though super close set! Nice talking and chilling with you as well!

to everyone else I played and talked too you guys were cool too! I hope to come down again soon! =D

COME TO BC FOR BIG MAY TOURNAMENT WE NEED MORE CANADIAN HYPE!! WE GOT PLAYERS FROM EUROPE!! =D=D=D

Sanu

Smash Champion
wow **** shoutouts lol

hope everything is working out at home, and fuzzyness doesn't count as a european player LOL =P

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
wow blunted object i drove you to ikea and i dont even get my name in there so much hate son, do i have to come over there and **** ur falco :) lol

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
wow **** shoutouts lol

hope everything is working out at home, and fuzzyness doesn't count as a european player LOL =P
lol yea everything is good now! Your just jealous cause I didn't put you in my shoutouts. :p

how does Fuzzyness not count as a european player?! LOL

so yea if you ever want falco advice and such I'm here for you ;)

LOL Afro Chris just saw your post now!

fun friendlies we had you were awesome to hang around with as well! IKEA WAS GOOD TIMES MAN! We just needed to hang out more, so you could be on shoutouts! ;)

Oh yea Charles was awesome too I forgot about that guy haha

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Overdue shoutouts but meh.... LOL

1: Kirbykaze - good stuff winning the tourney, keep it up, we didn't play, meaning no rediculous friendlies like your samus vs. my falco LOL, either way, thanks for the tips and hugs, tho sometimes i wouldn't mind be enlightened further from just hearing "just keep pew pew'ing" LOL

2: RaynEX - once again i get you in my pool... the first tourney i go to in a while and you're in it haha, good times again, thanks for playing me friendlies outside of our pools match, it's always such a great pleasure

3: Blunted_Object10 - good stuff getting third, it was such an honour to play you, i've seen your name in so many places, it'd be cool if you even remember me, again it was great playing the falco ditto. i'm apologize for my attitude toward playing you, i didn't really mean it. i knew our games would be great, and they were... though i doubt you were trying lol, what can i say tho? besides thanks for such a great bracket experience and friendly afterward. you've shown me what precise falcos look like :)

4: Unknown522 - ryan ryan you usually get top 3 =( either way it was nice seeing you, didn't play you at all, but it was nice seeing you from earlier in jan when i snuck by. i'll get you next time lol

5: I.B - i don't know why, but i never ever get my friendlies with you. never. we played those random doubles which were jokes. nice seeing you for sure tho. doubles was great too!

5: Camilo - camilo camilo, i wish i could have properly introduced myself, but i was the asian guy playing friendlies 2v2 while you were teaming with sylar/peter. those were fun, and good **** for getting 5th! i really want to play you, and my friend is so excited that you live in/near newmarket. i'll hopefully be able to drive up to visit him and play you at the same time. get hyped! lol

7: Idea - i've never played you in friendlies besides that one fest at afro's ages ago. good stuff in doubles. and haha, FEAR MY PEACH... and it's random nairs haha. peach vs. 2 puffs last stocks is just too good ****

7: Zen - you always get me in bracket. i think this is the 2nd time. i wish they swayed more toward our friendlies' results haha. trust me, next tiem we see in bracket, you're going down =D

9: PKMVodka - didn'tplay you aside from friendlies, good stuff tho, knocking me and mike twice in a row... to be expected but again it was nice playing team montreal twice in one bracket :)

9: AfroChris - didn't play you aside from doubles, i don't recallwanting to mm you, but sure, i'd be up for it either way. we haven't played since like, prepare yourself and your fest last summer, and it was great seeing you again. hope to play sometime soon.

9: The Alaskan Marmid - you better come back, it'd be awesome. thanks again for teaming with me. it was hella fun, and we did so well. i hope you were impressed with my improvements. and i DI the way i do for my reasons LOL. for some reason when i play you tho my old habit of side stepping comes back... i think it's cuz you were the one who really taught me to get rid of it. thanks so much again for teaming iwth me. it meant a lot. brought back old memories of 2v2ing with you. you've taught me so much otherwise, hope you don't quit, even if it means you come back and never team with me again lol

9: X - Sylar - X - we need to train together more. **** your job. 'nuff said.

13: Leek - really didn't know you had a twin. really didn't until i saw doubles, LOL it was nice seeing and talking with you, we gotta friendly it more. cya next tourney or come to waterloo more =D

13: SD - we didn't get to play this time, but we play a lot when we get the chance lol, i'll get at your marth more someday. keep it up.

13: Sanuzi - good **** for hosting such a great tourney. any negative aspect of this tourney was from the **** venue's part. good job again. thanks for ditching me in teams tho... but i have to admit, it worked out way better than i thought, esp. when i found out mike came LOL.

13: Summonedfish - fish suck at this game cuz they don't get thumbs or fingers. either way, get better... ****... you should be doing better thant his. good stuff in doubles tho, really proud.

17: NDOT - sorry buti don't know who you are. we should play.

17: RestInPeace - same as NDOT, sorry i don't know who you are, we should play sometime tho

17: Chester01 - same as pkm, good stuff in doubles, it was crazy fun times. it's nice seeing vet players in person. with i could get some friendlies with you sometime

17: sauc3 - good stuff with friendlies for once in our lives. always wanted to play you, and i was greatly satisfied. we sure hogged tvs well lol. pick a main, even if it's puff, it'll get me going with the match up better haha. nice seeing you, hope we can play more some time.

17: Marcaface - this is marco right? thanks for stealing josh haha, it all worked out at least. nice seeing you again since like those starfurries... you rpobably don't remember who i am tho lol

17: Thatguy - good stuff in pools. i call tv reset and pause johns, LOL, jk. good set tho. good marth. try not to scream in my ear next time, it'll be a lot less distracting too LOL. good marth tho, nice meeting you and i loved your story about yoru trip from montreal LOL hopefully see you again

17: Pointman Rob - good stuff, keep up the puff. sorry i went gay on you 2nd match, but i sorta lost any motivation to play vs. puffs, so i went quite gay lol

17: Sleaf - sorry i don't know who this is, we should play sometime

25: Ally (DQ) - good stuff playing every game lol, hope i was somewhat helpful with explaining the gentlemen to you... if you recall lol. either way, hope to play you someday in melee, you've gotten a lot better

25: lawlb0t - i dont' remember who you are, we should play sometime too!

25: 4serial - good stuff playing you again and seeing you again. it's been so long. you gotta come out to tournaments more... and here i thought i was bad at making these lol. good friendlies as always. keep up the falcon. i'll work on peach vs. link. it's so gay LOL.

25: Cyan - sorry we couldn't get our mm in, no tvs, and i didn't know who you were so i couldn't identify you. i knew who you were during doubles tho, and good stuff. they were fun games. we'll mm next time i promise

25: Nightmare - i guess our first round brackets could've been our mm of moving on or going to loser's lol. good stuff playing you again. always nice seeing you around. we'll mm rematch some other time tho. keep it up. we'll play more soon.

25: Sexy Baby Panda - fun mm, i heard you're not gonna be playing much anymore, either way, work for that loonie back. lol. i play on taking more from you LOL kidding.

25: Ministry - it was great playing you in pools and friendlies. good stuff on rainbow cruise XD and yes, i needed falco vs. sheik lol. keep up with the peach game too. friendlies were good and we'll play more again hopefully

25: Blur - sorry i don't know who you are, but we'll play soon hopefully

sorry for outdated shoutouts. i`ll probably edit later to add some ppl i know i missed.

Top Bottom