• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG LBT2 Food Thread! Confirm Here!!

LetsBrawlToronto

Smash Apprentice
So like I've explained previously, we are hosting LBT2 at Dave and Busters. Dave and Busters provides catering and it's a wicked deal so I can't pass out on it.

It's basically going to be ALL you can eat throughout the day.
As well as that, in the morning it's all you can drink Coffee, Tea and Soft Drink all day.

The cost to get into the all you can eat and drink is 25$. Now you guys need to think about this, I know it seems like a lot right now. But you are fed food and drinks all day for ONLY 25$. That's a FANTASTIC DEAL!
It's good food too, not garbage.

You will be given a special wrist band if you purchase a ticket for this. With it you will be allowed to enter that area and eat all you want.

For those who do not want to purchase this, you can always order from the Dave and Busters Menu.

I need your confirmation here so I can make the appropriate order. PLEASE CONFIRM! Thank you ! =D

***EDIT***

There will be an assload of the GOOD FOOD PEOPLE LOVE TO EAT WHEN GAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tortilla Chips served with Queso and Fire-Roasted Salsa
Four Cheese Pizza Bites with Basil Pesto
Goldfingers(chicken) served with Chipolte-Honey Sauce(or whatever sauce we want)
Bar Burgers
Mini WRAPS! (Wewt)
SALAD - House or Ceasar
and some other stuff, I can't remember but it's all good! (I think it's mini TACOS)

swordgard

Smash Hero
So like I've explained previously, we are hosting LBT2 at Dave and Busters. Dave and Busters provides catering and it's a wicked deal so I can't pass out on it.

It's basically going to be ALL you can eat throughout the day.
As well as that, in the morning it's all you can drink Coffee, Tea and Soft Drink all day.

The cost to get into the all you can eat and drink is 25$. Now you guys need to think about this, I know it seems like a lot right now. But you are fed food and drinks all day for ONLY 25$. That's a FANTASTIC DEAL!
It's good food too, not garbage.

You will be given a special wrist band if you purchase a ticket for this. With it you will be allowed to enter that area and eat all you want.

For those who do not want to purchase this, you can always order from the Dave and Busters Menu.

I need your confirmation here so I can make the appropriate order. PLEASE CONFIRM! Thank you ! =D
Whats on the all you can eat buffet?

And im probably up for it.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
How to gain weight?

I LOVE THE MENU:

Tortilla Chips served with Queso and Fire-Roasted Salsa
Four Cheese Pizza Bites with Basil Pesto
Goldfingers(chicken) served with Chipolte-Honey Sauce(or whatever sauce we want)
Bar Burgers
Assorted Cheese with Crackers
SALAD - House or Ceasar (for the *******)
and some other stuff, I can't remember but it's all good! (I think it's mini TACOS)

Me want them NOW XD

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
How to gain weight?
-Get a craving for a snack; have a bag of chips (not one of those ***** 99c ones, I mean a real bag of chips).
-Always add every available seasoning and additive to whatever you're eating; you haven't lived until you've had a meat-lover's pizza with double cheese, ranch sauce, bacon bits, and sour cream.
-Speaking of pizza, when ordering always make sure to order an entire pizza for just yourself.
-While waiting for delivery, go to the nearest 7-11 and get some taquitos.
-Drinks come in 2 sizes: 2-litre and Keg.
-Up-sizing your fast food combos is always worth it.

Just a few tricks of the trade :laugh:

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
-Get a craving for a snack; have a bag of chips (not one of those ***** 99c ones, I mean a real bag of chips).
-Always add every available seasoning and additive to whatever you're eating; you haven't lived until you've had a meat-lover's pizza with double cheese, ranch sauce, bacon bits, and sour cream.
-Speaking of pizza, when ordering always make sure to order an entire pizza for just yourself.
-While waiting for delivery, go to the nearest 7-11 and get some taquitos.
-Drinks come in 2 sizes: 2-litre and Keg.
-Up-sizing your fast food combos is always worth it.

Just a few tricks of the trade :laugh:
Lol I'll make sure I do these ^.^ Cause I seriously need to gain weight since >.<

As well, I can't eat shrimp... So is there any ingredients containing shrimp in their food?

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Wow at when Dimmy sees this

THen wow at nick's $5 limit for spending money on food in a day

don't confirm me for this unless i miraculously get top 2 at gi's tourney saturday lol

THAUGA

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
Did I just read unlimited coffee?

Worth the price right there.

Munchies and cottonmouth medication are the icing on top

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Not sure if I'm coming, but dang $25 for all you can eat at DAVE AND BUSTERS is an amazinggggg deal, esp. if you can eat a lot or stay for like the whole tournament

gonna try to make it

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Unlimited pop :o, sorry guys, the taps are gonna be dry when I'm done with this, I'm confirming

Wow at when Dimmy sees this

THen wow at nick's $5 limit for spending money on food in a day

don't confirm me for this unless i miraculously get top 2 at gi's tourney saturday lol

THAUGA
got 4th, close enough

LetsBrawlToronto

Smash Apprentice
Confirmation for food deal is ending on Jan. 31st.

Get in on this, you can't feed yourself all day for any cheaper.

Top Bottom