Puyo Puyo Tetris 2, first announced in august, launches today. Both a launch trailer and its shop page are up. A day one patch, along with future unknown updates, have all been confirmed. The sequel to Puyo Puyo Tetris contains the following:
- New story and characters in adventure mode
- Online features
- New RPG skill battle mode
- Additional features to be added in later updates
- A new overworld map (the first Puyo Puyo Tetris did not contain this)
- 28 playable characters, including new and returning.
- In certain modes, they will have unique abilities and stats
- Skill Battle Mode will allow you to create a team of multiple characters
Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 is now available worldwide on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. A steam version will release sometime in early 2021.
Author's Note: What are your thoughts? I LOVED Puyo Puyo Tetris so I'll probably pick this up at some point. Let us know in the comments below!