• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Putt-Putt Revs Up! - Putt-Putt Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Yes! It is true! I am making a support thread for Putt Putt! Let's see how quickly I can make a stupid moveset for a completely random character! That character is...
Putt-putt.png

PUTT-PUTT!
NOTE: This is just a joke, of course. Don't take anything I say here seriously.

Who is Putt-Putt?
Besides being a god, Putt-Putt is a tiny purple car who isn't afraid to kick your bad word for butt and he went to the parade that one time. Obviously a hero.

Why Putt-Putt?
Putt-Putt meets Sakurai's requirements and that is all he has going for him. And don't give me that "He isn't on a Nintendo console" crap. Joker is in Smash, guys. Moveset-wise Putt-Putt would also act as another weird, wacky, yet fun character. And we like those.

What Would His Moveset Be?
Putt-Putt can do pretty much anything since he is a god, but to make him not OP, we will just use moves from his games. Since I am lazy, let's just do his specials and final smash.

Neutral Special - Pep
Pep will jump out of Putt-Putt's seat, run around, and bite foes.

Side Special - Dash
Putt-Putt dashes forward.

Up Special - Rocket
Putt-Putt uses his rocket to recover

Down Special - Time Machine
If someone hits Putt-Putt while using this move, Putt-Putt will dodge and Putt-Putt from the future will use the time machine to appear behind the foe and let Pep bite them.

Final Smash - Parade
The entire Parade will follow Putt-Putt as he moves around! Anybody who touches the parade takes loads of damage!

That's enough memes for one day.

List Of Supporters
--------------------

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!
Just a penguin Just a penguin
@Taylor F
@ShotoStar
CallMeKnux CallMeKnux
Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy
smash puffle smash puffle

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
This seems familiar like that Freddie Fish character but I don't remember what game this car is from...

I support though just from what you said in your first sentence about him.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just for the lols I support I mean why not right?
“Just for the lols?” EXCUSE ME?

Putt Putt has amazing potential, is not an anime sword fighter, and is an amazing 3rd party rep. Show some respect!

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Putt Putt can’t be in. He has a counter, and Sakurai obviously doesn’t want to add anymore anime swordfighers. :4pacman:

smash puffle

Smash Ace
Welp, Now F-type has some real competition. Now I don't know which car character I want more...
(I support, by the way)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom