• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PURE STYLE - An EPIC Link Highlights Montage

~?~

The Strangest Link Main
If you like the video, please don't forget to let me know what you liked so I can continue to do my best at providing the content you want. If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know in a comment here on smash boards or on the video itself. Don't forget to subscribe for more Smash Bros content. A LOT more is coming soon! Thank you for watching everyone and enjoy your day :)

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR SMASH CONTENT

Siledh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Siledhrel
3DS FC
3969-5560-9348
I mean, cool video, but what kind of online play has the characters' names instead of the players' names? Also getting times consistently over 7 minutes.

Last edited:

~?~

The Strangest Link Main
I mean, cool video, but what kind of online play has the characters' names instead of the players' names? Also getting times consistently over 7 minutes.

When you save a replay in Smash Bros Ultimate, and then convert the replay to a video file within an SD card inserted into your Switch, that replay you converted doesn't have the player names, just P1 and P2 tags. That cannot be helped. If you want name tags, you'd have to watch my Twitch highlights videos in specific. Also, in my Arena, I set the time to 10 minutes instead of 7, just because.

But yeah, if you ever watch a combo video on youtube, and the tags appear as P1 and P2 instead of the player names, it's because that video is using replays from the switch that were saved from their gameplay. Hope that info helps for whatever random future event.

Last edited:
Top Bottom