• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Purdue University - W. Lafayette, IN - Feb 28 - JAB 1 - Melee! Circuit Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
mr. schrub, we have to get some more friendlies in. henrik says you're not very good, but i'm starting to see otherwise.

i'm about 50/50 coming to this. is there a particular time this ends? the drive back might be a little tough.

'Fro

Smash Lord
Cosmo, I stopped playing Soul Calibur a while back. NJ was actually the last person I played in that game before he left. It was a 4-person tourney where I showed the stupidity of Mitsurugi's 2+K, B.

Mars, sure, I'll do it, as long as it's your Samus. That is, unless you drastically improved your Falcon or spacies.

Also, if anyone has Street Fighter IV on PS3, I'm kadhim 14 on PSN. The answer lies in the heart of battle! HADOUKEN!

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hahah champaign always guns for that #1 spotttt

will this be their chance??

hey dew crew you should have a crew battle vs the champs of paign

Tink

Smash Hero
rofll.......teams MMs? champaign teams? me and cunning are gonna **** everyone here, its gonna be quite fun =)....people seem to have forgotten that cunning was one of the best MW players, and hasnt been tainted with brawl at allll =)....i cant wait!

btw, im busting out a new char here =)....one not seen at smym, but if you know "the word" =)....you know who im playing.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
rofll.......teams MMs? champaign teams? me and cunning are gonna **** everyone here, its gonna be quite fun =)....people seem to have forgotten that cunning was one of the best MW players, and hasnt been tainted with brawl at allll =)....i cant wait!

btw, im busting out a new char here =)....one not seen at smym, but if you know "the word" =)....you know who im playing.
cough*sheik*cough

Also lets do Big 10 crew battles at this sheezy
Purdue v U of I v IU
We got fro hes broken in crews

Tink and ckit and gonna fro everyone

'Fro

Smash Lord
I'm guessing you heard how well my MM with bunbun went.

No, actually. If you used Falcon or Falco, I can guess, though. :laugh:
cough*sheik*cough

Also lets do Big 10 crew battles at this sheezy
Purdue v U of I v IU
We got fro hes broken in crews

Tink and ckit and gonna fro everyone
Just for distinction, refer to me as "- Fro", considering my 'fro is gone, which leaves CKit as the only true Fro in the house.

However, I appreciate the crew compliments, George! I don't know if I'll be able to do as well with this kind of setting, but I'm up for trying! DEW CREW! Maybe my Ryu headband will give me magical powers or something.

_kSo_

Smash Master
No, actually. If you used Falcon or Falco, I can guess, though. :laugh:

Just for distinction, refer to me as "- Fro", considering my 'fro is gone, which leaves CKit as the only true Fro in the house.

However, I appreciate the crew compliments, George! I don't know if I'll be able to do as well with this kind of setting, but I'm up for trying! DEW CREW! Maybe my Ryu headband will give me magical powers or something.
dew crew got a hella good line up

no johns when you all get beat

also, scotu can you sticky this because it is coming up soon and because it is a circuit event?

voorhese

Smash Master
No. You will never be on another attendance list ever.

Being on the attendance list means you plan on attending...
lol.......... u dont think i want to come to this, its just that i can barely make it out of the johnsonville known as monticello, ive lived here all my life, which is why i cant help johning so much....

also just in case i come anyone need a partner?.... i will try to come its not like im going to be like hey i changed my mind i hate smash brothers

Edit: also i my friends thought that JV 4 stock meant "jason voorhese 4 Stock", but i never brought it up so until now they thought that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom