• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PULTTI I - FINNISH MELEE NATIONAL - November 22nd, 2013 - Järvenpää

Loota

Smash Journeyman
It was me and GsE last time.
This time I have my real team8 ;)

Think me and Dev have around 30 matches in a row (no losing matches). So this is for sure the battle of the century and it will be the deciding facor of the best MP5 team =D

10euros per person. Bring your team8 too!
I'm up to any amount of money since, basing it on what I've learned from life, more money for me is a good thing :colorful:

The history of Hyru- ...Mario Party shall be written in blood!

YOU CAN'T BEAT A TEAM THIS HANDSOME

NamiNami

Smash Apprentice
Didin't we order pizza to the venue last tournament and no cars were needed? Also I'm sure there will be some cars going to the shop during the breaks. One person of a group jumps in and buys food for all of his friends.

Since there is only Pokemon Stadium as a counterpick, are there any bans in bo3 sets? The OP says nothing about this. Bo5 and bo7 can't really have bans with only 1 counterpick.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Didin't we order pizza to the venue last tournament and no cars were needed? Also I'm sure there will be some cars going to the shop during the breaks. One person of a group jumps in and buys food for all of his friends.

Since there is only Pokemon Stadium as a counterpick, are there any bans in bo3 sets? The OP says nothing about this. Bo5 and bo7 can't really have bans with only 1 counterpick.
Oh yes! Actually now when I think about it I think you are right :) Yes there are bans in Bo3, I'll update the rules during next week

Vegard

Smash Lord
Ordering pizza sounds greaaat! Does the pizza shop have a website? Lol just trying hard to plan things ahead of time

Psycho-Delicate

Smash Rookie
Hey thread, so I will be in Helsinki beginning 20 November and I reeealy need to practice the game. I'll be staying with a non-smasher friend but if anyone here is interested in inviting me over to play or just hang out, please PM me!

Really looking forward to this tournament!

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Hello! I've updated the tournament rules, please check the first post :)

The tournament venue is about 3 kilometres away from the railway station, we are trying to provide everyone who's coming by train transportation to the tournament venue. You may ask my phone number by PM!

There should be a pizza place about 1 kilometer away from the tournament venue, I'll confirm that shortly. However, there's also possibility to ORDER pizza/kebab right to the tournament venue! :)

Here are two places that I recommend, listed here:

http://esperance.pizza-online.fi/index.php

Number: 09-271 1855

http://starpizzaa.pizza-online.fi/index.php

Number: 09-271 5754

More details coming soon! Although the weather has been unusually warm and there's no snow in the capital area as of now, please remember to bring warm clothes + blankets + sleeping bags with you, it might get cold!

Tero.

Smash Champion
I don't have much money at the moment but I'd like to MM all of you (eagle, mayhem, tomber, acherontic and basically everyone else who's going to be there) for a really small amount just to get some serious sets :) It's free money even if it's a small amount so you better accept it! :p

Loota

Smash Journeyman
Loota! You wanna go with the PeliQ or should I join you in this battle of destiny? 8)
It's all the same to me, you and PeliQ teaming is a possibility too, I can drop out too since I played the last time. I guess we'll know better at the tournament venue.

Vegard

Smash Lord
I don't have much money at the moment but I'd like to MM all of you (eagle, mayhem, tomber, acherontic and basically everyone else who's going to be there) for a really small amount just to get some serious sets :) It's free money even if it's a small amount so you better accept it! :p
Let's do it, any amount is fine with me.

DarkUsleon

Smash Ace
I'd like to play you as well, Acherontic. I missed the chance at the Meltdown event, as I was away for the weekend :/

Kaizer

Smash Journeyman
when will pools be up?

i think norway is ready to challenge whatever country who think they got a chance :colorful:

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
when will pools be up?

i think norway is ready to challenge whatever country who think they got a chance :colorful:
I'll try to get them up tomorrow, thanks for the patience.

Good news guys! I contacted few pizza/kebab places (Esperance and Amanda) and they both gave an offer if we order food to the venue :))

Esperances offer was this, all kebabs, pizzas and salads are 6,90. The menu's here:

http://esperance.fi/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Esperance_menu1.pdf

Amanda's offer was even better (imo), free can of soda per offer, the menu's here:

http://www.amandapizzeria.fi/?id=tilaus1&text=tilaus&ryhma=1

So it's up to you guys which one you want to go with :)

E:

Also, the crews on friday with finland need to be played like at 22:00 because that's when our best players come lol :DD

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Timetable:

Friday:

12:00 - Venue opens
22:00 - Crews? Stuff?
03:00 - Everybody goes to sleep!! No playing after this!! The venue will be packed and I want everyone to get minimium amount of sleep.

Saturday:

10:00 - Wake up ****ers! You can turn TVs louder etc.
11:00 - Doubles Pools Begin
12:30 - Break
13:00 - Doubles Bracket
15:00 - Food break (Let's order some food to the venue!)
16:00 - Singles Pools Begin
18:00 - Singles Bracket Begins
18:30 - Pools Dropout Bracket Begins?

Sunday:

15:00 - Start cleaning you lazy ****s
18:00 - Gtfo everybody

Ørn

Smash Journeyman
Tomber and I will be arriving pretty early. Our plane lands in Helsinki at 9am, so we'll probably end up arriving in Järvenpäa around the time the venue opens.

Seeyou guys tomorrow!

Nedech

Smash Apprentice
Is there a stream available somewhere? The one listen above doesn't seem to be the right one.

Top Bottom