• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PULTTI I - FINNISH MELEE NATIONAL - November 22nd, 2013 - Järvenpää

Tero.

Smash Champion
I thikn this one is WAY better, and was also used in the last big tournament in Germany: -- You can't counterpick a stage you've already counterpicked AND won on.

That's what I posted 6 posts above yours ;)

mayhem

Smash Cadet
I atleast have always played sets using that rule in Finland. Haven't really even checked what the rules state :D I think it's stupid that for example marth vs falco can go to FD twice in a set.

Vegard

Smash Lord
So me, Øystein, Thomas and Flikkflakk are confirmed from Norway right now + Ferdinand that lives in Sweden.

who's down for 5 vs 5 crews Norway vs Finland???

Beat!

Smash Master
I'm signed up and ready to win this tournament. Y'all better start focusing on how to win losers finals instead!

Tomber

Smash Journeyman
What about a Finland+Norway vs. Sweden+Denmark crew battle? I think we could make some quite even teams.

And I'm buying my ticket later this week.

Vegard

Smash Lord
That awkward moment when the Finns are asked to form crews with the Norwegians :p

I'm down to do it as long as there's no dispute regarding who will be on the crew and also that we can play the Finns 5 on 5 too

Tomber

Smash Journeyman
Will there be any recording setups or maybe streaming of the tournament matches?

Ørn

Smash Journeyman
Just bought tickets. They were slightly more expensive than I thought they'd be. Who will money match me so I can win some of that money back?

Tomber

Smash Journeyman
I'm in the same situation as Eagle. I'm willing to MM anyone who think they have a chance. Same goes for team MM against me and Eagle.

DarkUsleon

Smash Ace
I may want to money match you, Tomber ;)
Kind hyped to see you guys from Finland again! It's gonna be awesome for sure =)
But this time... I'm coming with the swedes! :p

mayhem

Smash Cadet
Just bought tickets. They were slightly more expensive than I thought they'd be. Who will money match me so I can win some of that money back?
Mayhem and Naminami will 8)
Yea just come to ask me for a MM at the venue and I am up for it!
I'm in the same situation as Eagle. I'm willing to MM anyone who think they have a chance. Same goes for team MM against me and Eagle.
I am up for that team MM too if I get Peki, Nami or Paju to team with me for that MM :p

EDIT: Usleon will be cool to see you again too! :)

Vegard

Smash Lord
I'll moneymatch you Eagle. You too Tomber, if you promise to give me some friendly matches after lol -- I suck vs Ice Climbers

me and Thomas are down to team moneymatch people!

Tomber

Smash Journeyman
Well, if you think you suck against ICs then we should just play some friendlies first. Then we can play a more serious set once you've understood the MU if you feel like it.

@DarkUsleon: Cool :)

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Attention everybody coming by plane! Unfortunately I cannot get a car so I won't be able to pick people up from the airport, to get to the tournament venue you have to take a bus (61) to Tikkurila, and from there you take a train to Järvenpää where we will pick you up from train station, click the following link for details about public transportation:

http://www.reittiopas.fi/en/?showsearchformsaved=hide&from_in=Lentokentt%C3%A4%2C+Vantaa&from=poi*Lentokentt%C3%A4%2C+Vantaa*2553681*6690119&via_in=&via=&via_time=0&to_in=J%C3%A4rvenp%C3%A4%C3%A4&to=stop*Tuulimyllyntie%2C+Helsinki*2559303*6679832&toSelect=poi*Tuukkalanpolku%2C+Helsinki*2561210*6681519&hour=17&minute=49&timetype=departure&date_cb=tomorrow&day=11&month=11&year=2013&cmargin=3&wspeed=70&method=1&stz=0&mc1=0&mc2=0&mc3=0&mc4=0&mc5=0&mc6=0&mc0=1&nroutes=3&gotoHash=

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
That's bad. So we gonna get food for the whole weekend on Friday when we arrive?

That's recommended. Actually, I think there is one pizza place near to the tournament venue, but even that one is few kilometres away. Basically you would need a car to get to places

Armada

Smash Lord
I'll **** this **** up.

P.S: Lol

P.P.S: Armada+Dev I bet you guys wanna MM us in Mario Party again? :love:
It was me and GsE last time.
This time I have my real team8 ;)

Think me and Dev have around 30 matches in a row (no losing matches). So this is for sure the battle of the century and it will be the deciding facor of the best MP5 team =D

10euros per person. Bring your team8 too!

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
It was me and GsE last time.
This time I have my real team8 ;)

Think me and Dev have around 30 matches in a row (no losing matches). So this is for sure the battle of the century and it will be the deciding facor of the best MP5 team =D

10euros per person. Bring your team8 too!

This has to be recorded on camera!! :)

Vegard

Smash Lord
So umm... 50+ smashers will stack up food for three days, and you have one fridge? Well thanks for the heads up, will try to plan accordingly at least :p

Top Bottom