• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PULTTI I (FIN) - RESULTS (EMP | Armada, Android, Mayhem, Pepi, Tomber)

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
http://smashboards.com/threads/pultti-i-finnish-melee-national-november-22nd-2013-järvenpää.340694/

22-24th of November 2013 - Järvenpää, Finland

If there are any mistakes, please let me know!

Singles (45 entrants):
1: Pepi :foxmelee:
(135e)
2: Android :sheikmelee:
(67,5e)
3: Mayhem :foxmelee:
(22,5e)
4: Rocky :falconmelee:

5: Dev :foxmelee::falcomelee:

5: Tomber :icsmelee:

7: Thomas :jigglypuffmelee:

7: DJ Black :marthmelee::sheikmelee:

9: Ajp Anton :luigimelee:

9: Paju :peachmelee:

9: Best :icsmelee:

9: Beat :marthmelee:

13: Salevits :sheikmelee:

13: FlikkFlakk :foxmelee:

13: Aniolas :sheikmelee:

13: Vegard :foxmelee:

17: VJ :foxmelee::yoshimelee:

17: Zoler :foxmelee:

17: Eagle :drmario:

17: Loota :falconmelee:

17: Usleon :sheikmelee::foxmelee:

17: Tero :foxmelee:

17: NamiNami :falcomelee:

17: Uber :falcomelee::ganondorfmelee:

25: Zumma :peachmelee:

25: HippiEetu :pikachumelee:

25: RT :foxmelee:

25: PeliQ :foxmelee:

25: Latexi :foxmelee:

25: Sputte :samusmelee:

25: Tak :foxmelee:

25: Kikki :falconmelee:

___________POOLS CUTOFF_______________

5: Deg
5: Grimmair
5: Rohtori
5: Mongorilla
5: Jekku
5: HippiEetu
5: Mazor
5: Novi
6: Masi
6: Stemu
6: Jack
6: Tuutti
6: Psycho Delicate

Teams (18 entrants):

1. EMP | Armada :foxmelee::peachmelee: & Aniolas :sheikmelee:
(108e)
2. Vegard :foxmelee: & Thomas :jigglypuffmelee:
(54e)
3. Rocky :falconmelee: & Dev :foxmelee:
(18e)
4. Android :sheikmelee: & Zoler :foxmelee:

5. Peki :foxmelee: & Mayhem :foxmelee:

5. DJ Black :sheikmelee::marthmelee: & FlickFlakk :foxmelee:

7. Usleon :sheikmelee: & Mongorilla

7. Best :icsmelee: & Uber :falcomelee::ganondorfmelee:

Special thanks:

Best & Paju - For helping making the pools
Ajp_Anton - For recording & helping with the tio crash issue
Armada - For helping with making the brackets
Pingviinituutti - For helping with cleaning the venue & giving me a ride to the station
Rohtori - For driving people between the venue & station
Zumma, Laatikko & Naminami - For lending their cars & driving people

+ everyone who was supportive

& everybody who came from abroad, it was a blast because of you guys! :)

AJP will be uploading the videos during this week! Shoutouts later!

mayhem

Smash Cadet
Was nice to see so many people from other countries and it was great the tournament venue wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be.

Shoutouts:

Android: Both sets were really close this time! I was playing too recklessly in the LF set considering that you dropped maybe like 1 or 2 edgeguards the whole set or atleast it felt like it :D

Rocky: Sad to hear that this will be your last tourney for a while, but hopefully we will meet again someday :)

Tomber: You just dont mess up wobbling :D Was so happy that my techskill worked well in our set because few more mistakes and you would have wobbled your way to win.

DJ Black: 1-1 now. We have to settle the score next time 8)

FlikkFlakk: Was nice to meet you again. I think we didn't play at all this time, but have to make up for that next time :)

Vegard: You are very good at shinespiking atleast way better than I am. Your playstyle has a lot of similarities with Dev I think.

Aniolas: Our set was so close. Last time we played I think I won 3-0 pretty solidly, but your simple playstyle was very effective this time.

Usleon: Was nice to meet you again man! Panzerwagen!

Tero: We played so bad in our set, both messed up so many edgeguards and guaranteed upthrow to kill move comboes :p

Everyone: Was fun and see you next time!

MrHazuki

Smash Ace
The line is very thin, KF. I try to speak danish as much as I can and Kikki is fluent in swedish. No one can be blamed for mixing up our nationalities. ^^

This tournament was a blast. Thumbs up!

Tero.

Smash Champion
I really enjoyed the tournament and especially the boat trip
much love for the swedish peepz, I think we all got kinda wasted on the boat :D

I'll be writing shoutouts later

Vegard

Smash Lord
Only real issue for me was spending the first night there on friday with people staying up till 6 in the morning playing in the main room. Kinda ruined the end of Saturday, but overall a great tournament. should've played more people in singles, but got tons of teams friendlies with Armada so can't really complain :)

also

Noway >> Filand :o

Flikkflakk

Smash Rookie
Thanks for an awesome tournament. It might've been my first time in Finland, but I got the feeling it won't be my last!
Also, I have sort of an issue. My single most important belonging in the world has been lost (hopefully temporarily), and I am talking of course about my controller. It's a white controller with an "X" sort of carved into it on the backside underneath the C-stick I believe.
Does anyone have it? :D

Vegard

Smash Lord
You won with 1 stock and we played without Nami and Peki so double ">" is a little uncalled for! :p Rematch next time 8)
I agree, we should definitely have a rematch. Plus, we were missing Tonberry who might still be our best player ;)

Also, the TV we played on was laggy, don't know if you noticed. Was impressed with your Fox btw mayhem, was kinda disappointed I didn't get to see your Marth play more in the tournament especially after hearing you worshiping Marth as a character :p

mayhem

Smash Cadet
I agree, we should definitely have a rematch. Plus, we were missing Tonberry who might still be our best player ;)

Also, the TV we played on was laggy, don't know if you noticed. Was impressed with your Fox btw mayhem, was kinda disappointed I didn't get to see your Marth play more in the tournament especially after hearing you worshiping Marth as a character :p
Thanks. You would have seen more of my marth if I felt that I was on point with marth and also if I would have faced against different characters than sheiks over and over again :D only sets I lost in this tournament were against sheik so I really have to figure some things out in that matchup. If I would have been in GF against peki I am like 99% sure I would have played marth. I really think marth has the upper hand against fox and falco and against pretty much all of the other viable characters he goes about even so for that reason I think marth is the best character in the game, but also at the same time the hardest one to play because you have adjust playstyle so much between matchups.

And FlikkFlakk I post on our forums about your controller :)

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Flikkflakk I found a white controller, it's probably yours but I haven't checked if there's a carving :) I'll get back to you !

MrHazuki

Smash Ace
I was just going to say that if you had found them, just throw them away. Not worth the hassle to get them back :p

Zoler

Smash Ace
Super fun tournament GJ Novi! Pretty disapointed with my performance though but next time.

Shoutouts to people who can't close the goddamn doors. I guess people love freezing in Finland. :p

PeliQ-^

Smash Cadet
Super fun tournament GJ Novi! Pretty disapointed with my performance though but next time.

Shoutouts to people who can't close the goddamn doors. I guess people love freezing in Finland. :p
Yeah <_<. Had to close that door atleast 5 times during sat-sun night.

Next time Finland will win the main event. Im talking ofcourse about the main event. Mario Party 5. Next time on Pal

mayhem

Smash Cadet
I think bo7 sets have been used every single time at B.E.A.S.T:s and I think the ruleset was mostly just copied from there :)

Zoler

Smash Ace
I think bo7 sets have been used every single time at B.E.A.S.T:s and I think the ruleset was mostly just copied from there :)
Yeah, I don't like bo7's at BEAST either, it takes too long and the hype dies basically.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I hate losing pairs of pants at tournaments.

Vegard

Smash Lord
Loool talk about being absent-minded :p

anyway, I also think all european tournaments should use b05 from semis to grand finals

Top Bottom