• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Puffs at viridian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallacy

Smash Rookie
Hey jigglypuff boards. I've lurked around the forums for several months so I figured I'd make a post about the tourney coming up tomorrow.

Any of you going to viridian? It'd be great to meet up with fellow Jiggs players and show some representation for her.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I myself didn't see any there. I only used my jiggs in friendlies against like 2 people =/

CantTouchThis

Smash Rookie
Sorry i couldnt make it there with my jigglypuff. There was so much traffic on Route 1 it was crazy. I mean there was so many noobs running around with there stupid starter pokemon at rush hour that by the time i got to viridian everyone was gone.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Please don't bump old threads unless there's a significantly good reason for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom