• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Puff v Pikachu

DemonQueenEtna

Smash Rookie
I'm new here so sorry if I'm doing this wrong.

Basically I'm a new Smash player and I've been learning Puff as my main. My friend plays Pika and they've put a lot more hours in that me and they're just generally better.

Any tips to give them a better match? The stupid electric hamster is just too quick for me, seems to beat my fairs, nairs etc too often and once he's under me I get dominated.

Help :) any general puff advice is welcome too. I've watched a little of Hungrybox playing but that's all really and he's obviously a wee bit better than me.

ChozoBeast

Smash Rookie
The only way to get better is to keep fighting. Fighting people better than you will help you improve. The more you lose, the more you learn. As far as pika goes, puff might not be the best match up for pika but use n-airs when he’s in the air and play cautiously. You’re gonna want to learn how to time Sing at the right times. Sometimes just throwing it out there can work. Then get the rest, or smash attack.

Top Bottom