• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PuertoRico Top Players by Character - Project M

Pelet_PR

Smash Captain
Criterios Para La Lista
1- Cada jugador debe estar activo en la comunidad y asistir a torneos de Project M .

2- El personaje nominado para esta lista debe haber sido utilizado en torneos por lo
menos
un 33.3% de las veces.

3- Su nombre o Gamer Tag debe de aparecer en la lista de los Power Rankings

4- Por sugerencia popular, el "ranking" para cada personaje se limitara a sólo 5 jugadores
(Ej. Lucario - Nick, Brain, Lizar, PapiJoe, Marril).
5- Cada jugador tendrá un limite de 3 personajes en los cuales podrá aparecer
(Ej. Dr.X - Charizard,
Mario, Fox).

6- Una vez un jugador sienta que su personaje merece estar en la lista, deberá de informarmelo y este pasara por la evaluación de 5 top tier player (Deben estar en los tops 15 jugadores en el Power Ranking).

7- El que un jugador este delante de otro no significa que sea mejor. Cada jugador mencionado por "character" solo sabe usar su personaje mejor en comparación con otras personas en la isla.

Esperemos que esto ayude a animar a nuestros jugadores a mejorar y asistir a más torneos.
En cada lista de personajes también aparecerá una lista de los jugadores con videos publicados en youtube. Estas reglas comenzaran a ser validas desde Julio 30, 2014. Cada vez que cambie el Power Ranking, esta pagina sera actualizada.

:bowser2:Bowser -

:falcon:Captain Falcon -

:charizard:Charizard -
Yubi

:dedede:King Dedede - Rexis

:diddy:Diddy Kong - Troll, Assassin Takitos

:dk2:Donkey Kong - Master Gheb, Assassin Takitos

:falco:Falco -

:fox:Fox -
Excel Zero, ET N0v4,

:ganondorf:Ganon -
GatiGod, ET Ofni

:popo:Ice Climbers - Pelet

:ike:Ike -

:ivysaur:Ivy -

:jigglypuff:Jigglypuff -

:kirby2:Kirby -
Tzar

:link2:Link - Lord HDL

:lucario:Lucario - Kraven, IDare

:lucas:Lucas - Unknown

:luigi2:Luigi -
LuigiMax

:mario2:Mario - LuigiMax, YAMO

:marth:Marth - Lord HDL, THT Shadow

:metaknight:Meta Knight - IDare, Hyper
:mewtwopm:Mewtwo - GatiGod

:gw:Mr. Game&Watch -

:ness2:Ness -
Bubbleman, Troll,

:olimar:Olimar -
Pelet

:peach:Peach - Master Gheb, Excel Zero, Neme

:pikachu2:Pikachu -
Assassin Takitos

:pit:Pit - ET Comet

:rob:Rob -

:roypm:Roy - Excel Zero
:samus2:Samus - ET Astro
:sheik:Sheik - Hyper

:snake:Snake - Doom, Rexis

:sonic:Sonic - ET Comet
:squirtle:Squirtle - Hyper

:toonlink:Toon Link - S@nT, ET Jess, ET Ofni

:warioc:Wario -
Master Gheb

:wolf:Wolf - Kraven

:yoshi2:Yoshi -

:zelda:Zelda -
S@nT, Zemi

:zerosuitsamus:Zero Suit Samus - Neme

Last edited:

EmptySky00

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1263-6981-9999
Can I be the best Link? I'll live there in spirit.

Edit: Good ol' Americans expecting everyone else to speak English exclusively.

Last edited:

Pelet_PR

Smash Captain
HDL is playing P:M? I thought he was completely inactive in it.
I am following the present Power Ranking list posted in Smash Dojo and HDL is still in it. Once they remove him from the list, then I will remove him from this list. As for now...he is the best Marth and Link.

Last edited:

maximuspita

Smash Ace
I am following the present Power Ranking list posted in Smash Dojo and HDL is still in it. Once they remove him from the list, then I will remove him from this list. As for now...he is the best Marth and Link.
That is NOT a power rank. A power rank is a subjective ranking done by "experts" on how they feel a person is relative to another. What you have there is a statistical approximation of relative skill calculated by LK. HDL may never be removed because that score will never decay. Ask LK to rename the thing to its proper name.

Including HDL is VERY misleading since he does not play P:M at all and, in fact, dislikes the game.

Pelet_PR

Smash Captain
That is NOT a power rank. A power rank is a subjective ranking done by "experts" on how they feel a person is relative to another. What you have there is a statistical approximation of relative skill calculated by LK. HDL may never be removed because that score will never decay. Ask LK to rename the thing to its proper name.

Including HDL is VERY misleading since he does not play P:M at all and, in fact, dislikes the game.
Right now it's called PowerRank, and if he wants to change the name, then I will change it too. As for now it will stay like that. HDL is a very good player even if he hates the Game. He has played the game and his name is on the list, which is why he is in this list. If HDL wants me to take him out of the list, he can personally tell me. He doesn't need other people talking for him. The "Power Ranking list" or whatever you want to call it will be updated eventually. If HDL is not removed, he will continue to stay on the list, unless he wants otherwise. "Maximuspita", if you have any problems as for how LK's list is called, the let him know, because you seem to bring a nice point, but it's his list not mine.

nobody even cares about project m in general like really

Last edited:

Vain

Smash Journeyman
Geez Twink, you used to be an admin here, what's with the double posting and general trolling. There's a small community geared toward Project M in Puerto Rico, and some of it's members genuinely enjoy it. Not really enough to merit a top player by character list, but it's enough for tournaments to continue running, and Project M was picked as the 6th Tournament to be run at First Attack Tournament. It's going to be nice :).

Pelet_PR

Smash Captain
Im doing this list to motivate the community in Puerto Rico, the fact that you waste you're time posting negative comments on threads tells me you are one "THOSE" people and nobody really cares on what you have to say. We love Project M, and I believe there is future on the community here in PR, even if "some" people believe otherwise. If you want to post negative comments, then you can make a Facebook account and drown yourself in sad comments haahaha.

they say that there's no future for that game because there is no future for that game, find a different game :bluejump:

Last edited:

ElDominio

Smash Journeyman
Geez Twink, you used to be an admin here, what's with the double posting and general trolling. There's a small community geared toward Project M in Puerto Rico, and some of it's members genuinely enjoy it. Not really enough to merit a top player by character list, but it's enough for tournaments to continue running, and Project M was picked as the 6th Tournament to be run at First Attack Tournament. It's going to be nice :).
Project Mierda es.
Project oops vomite

Pelet_PR

Smash Captain
Que triste que nuestra comunidad este tan dividida. Pero nada, nosotros seguiremos
apoyando a la comunidad de Melee y Project M.

Last edited:

EmptySky00

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1263-6981-9999
You're a goddamn idiot. Get the stick out of your ass. You and all of the people spouting meaningless unhelpful bull****. Go the **** away, I assure you no one will miss you.

Warning Received
let me let you in on a little secret, okay pal?

your game has no future

:bluejump:

Pelet_PR

Smash Captain
Its okay, we will continue to play the game we love, no need to waste ur time on them Empty. After all, as right now, the PM community in some places is bigger anyway. The more they write, the more its obvious they are jealous. The more they post, the funnier it gets lol

Last edited:

THT Shadow

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3179-6547-1126
Its okay, we will continue to play the game we love, no need to waste ur time on them Empty. After all, as right now, the PM community is bigger anyway. The more they write, the more its obvious they are jealous. The more they post, the funnier it gets lol
Bigger than brawl atleast.......(Melee master race) LOL ;)

Vain

Smash Journeyman
Well, First Attack this year will have Melee,WiiU and Project M! So we'll see if them top players still stand :D!

Top Bottom