• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prophesy????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThEpEsT

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if anyone posted about this or not, but I found this (from GameFAQs, search it yourself!) very interesting...

PuroresuGrande Posted 8/12/2007 3:05:36 PM message detail

DON'T ASK FOR MY SOURCE. You will not be disappointed...

There are 34 playable characters (excluding transformations). There are 20 starting characters, 14 hidden characters. Six characters have been removed from the last game. One of the "Original 12" has been removed. There are 15 newcomers (excluding transformations). All but one of the represented franchises from Super Smash Bros. Melee will be returning. Two character profiles will be revealed this coming week at the DOJO!! (one veteran and one newcomer).

Mock me now if you must, but I'll certainly be having the last laugh. By the end of the week, you'll see that I'm correct with at least two of the above points.

I believe his sources, wherever they are from, are very reliable and must be way up there. I don't think that was luck... he just knows the right people.

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
I doubt this is true... I've seen tons of people claiming to have "inside info" from a secret source, all of them said that we won't be disappointed and that they will have the last laugh etc.

Turns out all their info is different. Where is the consistency? Well I guess we can wait until the game is released.

ThEpEsT

Smash Apprentice
Of all the forums I've been too, not many have done this. This guy just showed up one day before the week even started, and we saw at least 1 (2 if you count each character as a diff. point) correct thing from his prophecy. But I guess you're right, we'll never really know until the game is released...

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
People who think they can predict things make me laugh.

If the person is by chance right, it is merely coincidence. I doubt they are right, also.

Cygnus V Arcana

Smash Apprentice
And I think it was just luck...

I agree, luck seems to play a big part in some of these posts. or stupidity. Not saying this person's stupid, just that there's alot of stupid posts about future possibilities of the game itself

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
This guy just showed up one day before the week even started, and we saw at least 1 (2 if you count each character as a diff. point) correct thing from his prophecy.
I could change my IP/go to a library, make a new account and post on Saturday my guesses, pretending to be an insider. He just got lucky guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom