• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Smash : Japan - Seeking Regulars in Tokyo!

• Thread starter Deleted member 245254
  • Start date

himotimo

Smash Rookie
Im studying in tokyo until 9/2016 and ive got smash 4 3ds! Im up for offline battles! My line id is himotimo, send me message if youre interested!

Massiah

Smash Rookie
Hey there! My friend sent me the link to this page and i'm super interested! I came to Tokyo 6 months ago and i don't plan on leaving anytime soon. I'm a huge smash fan and i play every game. I'm mainly focusing on melee, project m and wii u at the moment, but i don't mind a good old 64 match. I would love to be a part of this community! I would also love to help with any of the set up, like consoles and locations! hit me up with a message!

P/s I also read the reddit thread and i'm determined to help your further your goal. I absolutely love project m, and i feel we have a huge opportunity here to create an appropriate streaming environment. I'm tired of digging through VG and clash to find project m videos. Let's not wait. Let's produce. I feel the passion, and the motivation and i'm right there beside ya.
From America, looking for other Smash 64 pros here in Tokyo.

Celuan

Smash Rookie
I live in the Zama area by Tokyo, so I think I'd really enjoy participating in some tournaments or locals, so if any are going, please let me know... plz... I beg... this is the face of desperation ;-;

Last edited:

acriter

Smash Rookie
I'm in Tokyo for another week! Send me a PM if you have a setup and want to play some Melee (DX)!

drewps

Smash Rookie
I just moved to Tokyo (Shinjuku area) and am looking to play Smash 4. Also just trying to find out more about the scene here. Send me a message if you're up to play or know anything about local tournaments etc!

iseefor2

Smash Rookie
Hey!
I just moved to Tokyo and would love to play some PM if i can! im not all that great but if you guys dont mind i would love to get better playing with you all.

ill play Melee as well but PM is what ive played more of.

requiredbear

Smash Rookie
Hi, I see this post is from a while ago, but I am studying in hachioji this semester and am looking for fellows to play with, I play melee and a little bit original.

Flint_

Smash Rookie
hey, I am going to be in Japan (in Tokyo probably) around 5th to the 12th of may. I honesty don't know much about Tokyo and was wondering if anyone would house me or even just say what places/ area would be good for a young man to stay so that i can do some sight seeing and maybe a bit of partying as well. i also would like to know the location of any weekly meetups and the location!

please contact by my LINE user ID flint_smash or on here!

Thanks in advance!
-Flint

L3 Exo

Smash Rookie
I'm in Japan until May 10th, and am there already. LINE user ID nakura_san

Looking for a bunch of different people to practice with, and some locations to get some friendlies/tournament play in.

ikespike15

Smash Rookie
Hi, I see this post is from a while ago, but I am studying in hachioji this semester and am looking for fellows to play with, I play melee and a little bit original.
I'm also in Hachioji and looking for some smash buds! I mostly play Smash WiiU but am definitely down for some Melee as well.

alucard.ec

Smash Apprentice
Has anyone found out about Smash regular or weeklies? I may go to Tokyo for 2 weeks and I'm interested in attending 1 of them. Thanks

Teddyrobz

Smash Rookie
Im in Tokyo! Anybody wanna play melee?

Not the best player but i love smash, get in touch with me through LineID: Teddyrobz

Last edited:

Bikee

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm going to Japan and will be staying at the shibuya / chiyoda area for a couple of weeks, if there's anything going on let me know! I play melee and brawl, but am down for whatever.

Zozue

Smash Rookie
Is this thread still going? If so, I'm living in Chiba until December, so Tokyo isn't too far away. I've been trying to find an English speaking Smash community in Japan.

Zutnop

Smash Rookie
I am also looking for players here. I'm staying until october and would gladly play with anyone as long as it's melee.
Sadly, I don't have setup

Zcaisse9876

Smash Rookie
I am also looking for players here. I'm staying until october and would gladly play with anyone as long as it's melee.
Sadly, I don't have setup
Hey, the only settup that I have is on dolphin. I'm here for a long time and am also looking for a community. Have you found anybody?

Also, Im staying in an apartment in Yokohama for quite some time. So if anyone wants to contact me, Japanese or English. you can contact me at LineID: zcaisse9876

Last edited:
Top Bottom