• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Podcast is looking for people in the Australia PM scene to talk to

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
Hi, I'm part of the Project Podcast team. We're trying to start a weekly podcast that covers the P:M community from local to regional to national. I'm looking for TOs and smashers who have their fingers on the pulse of their own scene. We're trying to create a network of people like this that our podcast writers can use as sources for week by week information and happenings in the project M world, people that really care about the game who we can promote.

Anybody want to represent their scene and stay in touch with us?

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
I might be interested in talking about Sydney's PM scene. I can also talk extensively about the Netplay scene.

Last edited:

Alwyn Kyi

Smash Rookie
Hey this is Al from WA. I would be more than happy to cover the happenings here in Perth. Although I believe there are others better suited than I.

Last edited:

Pen_Ninja

Smash Rookie
I'm a TO and PM player in WA.
While I'm not the best person to speak to, I'd be happy to direct you to the best contact in Perth.
If all else fails though, I can still provide some insight into the scene.

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
Hi, I'm part of the Project Podcast team. We're trying to start a weekly podcast that covers the P:M community from local to regional to national. I'm looking for TOs and smashers who have their fingers on the pulse of their own scene. We're trying to create a network of people like this that our podcast writers can use as sources for week by week information and happenings in the project M world, people that really care about the game who we can promote.

Anybody want to represent their scene and stay in touch with us?

I'm not a decent smasher yet, but do you need any music for the intro/outro to your podcast?

Top Bottom