• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Playhem Weeklies #7 - Livonia, MI (4/9/15)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Once again the Michigan Smash 4 scene breaks a record here at the Project Playhem Weeklies. This time the attendance record was shattered from the previous record of 46 with an astounding 51 (If my memory serves correct, every time we break the attendance record the new record is "record" + 5). We battled through one of the most stacked brackets we could have seen for a tourney this size and the talent pool that was present. Big ups to GooshiGaming for streaming this event (and having every video already viewable for when we all went to BDubs) and WiiDude83 for having a recording setup for many hype loser's bracket sets (Also look forward to his interviews with some Michigan players in the coming weeks). But without further a do, and a Metaknight to try and disrupt the event, here is the results thread for PPW7!

Singles - 51 entrants
1. LOE1 - :4luigi: - $122
2. SETHsational - :4falcon: -$56
3. Oblivion - :4ness: - $40
4. Pulse|Ori - :4sheik: - $25
5. Nom - :4alph::4sonic: - $6
5. exJORDANary - :4falcon: - $6
7. Rog - :4diddy:
7. Coco - :4olimar:

Project Playhem Weeklies #7
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
LOE1
$192.00
2nd
SETHsational
$96.00
3rd
Oblivion
$32.00
4th
Pulse|Ori
5th
Nom
5th
exJORDANary
7th
Rog
7th
Coco
9th
Sparky
9th
Iceman
9th
Ramzy
9th
Ksev
13th
Jake
13th
Amiiboking
13th
Zyth
13th
exor
17th
17th
Tavi
17th
IceCreamMane97
17th
Nibble
17th
Razz
17th
LoF Xatic
17th
TheMann
17th
JTSM
25th
Pulse|DBP
25th
Nick
25th
Waffles
25th
ShadowSlayer
25th
GS|Dkdudeman
25th
L_Army
25th
Fw. Wavez
25th
DDGreen94
33rd
Birdo
33rd
Meatbeef
33rd
DPickles
33rd
CN
33rd
BLANK
33rd
Blind
33rd
Gunson
33rd
Afrobean
33rd
GS|Wiidude83
33rd
Ahmad
33rd
New_Main
33rd
noVI | Kenta
33rd
Green840
33rd
Silagix
33rd
ATH
33rd
Pokemane97
49th
- bye 12 -
49th
- bye 11 -
49th
IDK
49th
- bye 10 -
49th
- bye 15 -
49th
- bye 16 -
49th
- bye 9 -
49th
- bye 14 -
49th
- bye 4 -
49th
Hecate
49th
Zayith
49th
- bye 3 -
49th
- bye 5 -
49th
- bye 7 -
49th
- bye 6 -
49th
- bye 8 -

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'll get to shoutouts later today but I can't stress enough how thankful I am for everyone's weekly support for these! These become the back bone for our community and it's all because of you guys (:

WiiDude83

Smash Cadet
NNID
WiiDude83
UGG, This was the saltiest I've been in awhile about my performance in tournament. :( Time to go into the lab and hopefully do better next week.
But shout outs to Matt (Tora) Giving me a ride and letting me hang at his place for awhile.
Iceman for talking at Bdubs and on the way back.
Ori, Ksev, Sparky, Amiiboking and Tora again for doing the interviews ( I will do more next week and at Rebirth)
And finally, shoutouts to DkDudeman for leaving my 1/2 through my match when I needed him to give me his energy....I'm not letting you live that down man

Sparky15

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elec-Wolf
3DS FC
2578-3364-0347
Great games, but still can't get over how I placed 9th this time. Ugh...

Ramzy

ROCKMAN
I barely made it through a few battles but I can't say I'm surprised at the two losses that knocked me out haha

Icemanx5746

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts time!!!

SETHsational - Good stuff taking a set off Chris. Now take both sets next time.
Ori - Great tourney as always.
Rog - GGs, that's hopefully that last time I'll be killed by a uthrow to uair. Good stuff on top 8
Ksev - GGs, that second game was cheese, but I'll definitely work on what you told me. Thanks for the advice!
Amiiboking - GGs, finally beat you. Keep it up though, you bring the hype.
Nibble - Keep working on the Mario, watching you play, I saw you were already doing better about the defensive habits. You're getting there.
Xatic - Show up to more stuff old man.
Themann - Closest set I had all day, and really fun at that. I always appreciate Luigi MU practice. GGs dude!
Jtsm - Wii Fit tho... :0 GGs.
DBP - You're smart and you're good at video games, just actually play the game and you'll place well. GGs.
Dkdudeman - Always fun talking to you, keep being awesome.
Gunson - Yo my man Gunson over here taking names tho.
Wiidude - Great talking to you, everyone has bad tournies, set your sights on the next one.
Hecate - You played fine, keep working at it, you'll start placing better soon enough.
Tora - Thanks for driving me dude, always a pleasure to talk to you.

Shoutouts to bdubs for good service despite us having a huge group.
Shoutouts to me being the worst at ping pong.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Late but who cares shoutouts!

Everyone that attended - <3, I do these for you all so thanks for the continued support.
IDK - fun matches, my jigglypuff too good
exor - great Falcon dude, you scared me off Luigi and forced me to go Sheik. Hope you come out to more events in the future!
Zyth - that DK coming out of no where gave me a scare haha.
Rog - closest set of my life, your Diddy is getting better each time. Hope the upcoming patch doesn't scare you from continuing to use Diddy (If he does get hit). You have the fundamentals and ability to excel with the character :)
LOE1 - I got wrecked Game 2, I need to remember that Lylat vs you is a bad idea.
Nom - Another close set like always, sucks how it ended with the tech error, but **** happens.
Oblivion - ggs Alan, Game 1 was bad on my end because I forgot about the standard stuff that Ness looks for. Game 2 I had so much momentum that i lost control and it resulted in me losing. I gotta practice that MU a bit more to get a better understanding for next time we play.

AmiiboKing

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hnic313
UGG, This was the saltiest I've been in awhile about my performance in tournament. :( Time to go into the lab and hopefully do better next week.
But shout outs to Matt (Tora) Giving me a ride and letting me hang at his place for awhile.
Iceman for talking at Bdubs and on the way back.
Ori, Ksev, Sparky, Amiiboking and Tora again for doing the interviews ( I will do more next week and at Rebirth)
And finally, shoutouts to DkDudeman for leaving my 1/2 through my match when I needed him to give me his energy....I'm not letting you live that down man
THanks dude wish you would come around more

Top Bottom