• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M's File loading code?

TDRR

Smash Journeyman
Hi everyone! I have been trying to get Project M on my Hacked Wii, however, every single time i use USBLoaderGX to load the PM codes i only get Vanilla Brawl, i have the "projectm" folder on my 4GB SDHC, so i already know why it isn't loading.

I need to load the SDHC Extension code alongside PM's File loading code, something i can't do, because PM's code is located in a GCT file i can't edit, so if anyone can send me the code that PM's launcher uses this issue will be easily fixable.

EDIT: I'm an idiot

Last edited:

TDRR

Smash Journeyman
Nevermind, it's 8000+ lines of code so USBLoaderGX isn't able to load it fully, any help?

Narpas_sword

not sure im understanding the problem

you seem to think that you need to do something to make PM run using an sdhc?
you dont - if you're booting via anything other than hackless stage builder exploit, sdhc is fine.

the 'gameconfig.txt' is what allows the extra lines of code in the gct btw.

i think we need to rewind and sort out exactly what you need from the beginning

Top Bottom