• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Project Melee #5 - SSBM/PM 1V1/2V2 EVENT! CENTRAL NJ AREA!

Project Melee #5 - SSBM/PM 1V1/2V2 EVENT! CENTRAL NJ AREA!
Posted by Conti
Platinum Star Games
Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 02:00 PM
Until: Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Conti

Smash Ace
Smash.gg links coming soon

Please RSVP! :) For Updates/Logistics - Click "Going" if you’re almost positive you will be here please, "Interested" if it's a maybe but try to confirm as "Going" when you know you are coming!

ALSO LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS EVENT! ^_^

Hey, Kairi Conti from Ocean County Smash (OcS) bringing a super sick Tournament Series that's been going great this year!

We are going to be doing Singles/Doubles for Super Smash Bros Melee and ProjectM! (No WiiU at this event! Sorry! Follow MHG for now! There will be more one day!)

This will be happening at Platinum Star Games in Howell, NJ on Sunday June 17th. {Address linked above}

Check out other OcS events @ Facebook.com/OceanCountySmash
We are back in action for 2018!

------
Venue Fee - $7
Melee 1v1 Entry Fee - $8
Project M 1v1 Entry Fee - $8

Melee Doubles - $10 Per Team [$5 Per Person]
Project M Doubles - $10 Per Team [$5 Per Person]

SETUP INFO! CHECK SETUP POST BELOW IF YOU WANT TO HELP BRING STUFF IN! ♥

Melee/PM Players! I have 4 Full Setups, with 3-6 Extra CRTs depending on what I can fit in my car. We are going to need some extra systems, I'll do $2 for a System that can pair with my extra TVs! May need some additional full setups! Will keep you guys posted! $4 Discount for Full setups if we need them!

Discounts are awarded if system is used for majority of singles bracket to help speed things up. Ask Conti towards end of bracket for the discount!

------
Stream:

*Make sure to follow Twitch.tv/MasterHandGaming if you are into WiiU Smash ! They hooked us up with getting Plat Star as the Venue for this event! They are the unified stream for NJ and also host Monthlies for WiiU on Saturdays at Platinum Star Games!

Twitch.tv/BBWSmash [Not confirmed but follow them! They cover most of my events for Melee and usually make it to stream these so definitely follow!]

If any1 wants bring in a recording setup for ProjectM or something feel free to let me know!
-----
BRACKETS: Coming soon on Smash.gg!
------
SCHEDULE
------
Date: Sunday June 16th, 2018
Venue Starts at 2:00pm
------
---
Event Scheduled Start Times
---
~Doubles [Teams]~
Melee Doubles @ 4:00pm
PM Doubles @ 5:00pm
---
~Singles~
Melee Singles @ 6:30pm
PM Singles @ 7:00pm-ish [Will start once Double is complete and Melee completes a few rounds in Bracket]

------
RULESETS

Melee: Standard 2017 Rules - trying to get UCF on all setups for this event aswell! http://www.meleeitonme.com/wp-content/uploads/Melee-Recommended-Ruleset-1.pdf

ProjectM: {subject to change!}

Starters:

Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium 2
Smashville
Green Hill Zone
Delfino's Secret
------------
Counterpicks:

Final Destination
Fountain of Dreams
Wario Land
Dreamland
Character First

2 Stage Bans

Geo's Stupid Rule (Just like with Dave's Stupid Rule players may not return to a stage they won on except in game 5 of a bo5 set, in which a player may return to the stage that was played on in game one.)

Same Rules for Doubles
------
Additional Info:

Payouts:
(Regular Payout)
1st Place - 60% of Entry Fees
2nd Place - 30% of Entry Fees
3rd Place - 10% of Entry Fees

32+ Entrants
1st Place - 55% of Entry Fees
2nd Place - 30% of Entry Fees
3rd Place - 10% of Entry Fees
4th Place - 5% of Entry Fees

------

Conti

Smash Ace
Hey all!, So we also have a Birthday Event May 13th for PM/Melee! We are doing free Pizza! Definitely come thru
^_^
https://www.facebook.com/events/2057503701240024/

(It's My BDay May14th, and Jack, one of the owners of Platinum Star Games' BDay is on the 15th, Let's POP OFF!)

Also, The DBZ/SF5/Melee Event is up in case people wanna check it out! EMP Rougeyoshi who got 2nd at The Scarlet Classic 4's DBZ Event is coming out so competition is definitely looking lit! https://www.facebook.com/events/2108792462738371

Conti

Smash Ace
BIRTHDAY BASH EVENT TOMORROW! FREE PIZZA!
#SmashBros Melee / ProjectM Singles/Doubles and interest for Rivals of Aether!
RSVP Below! ^_^ See ya there! (It's My BDay May14th, and Jack, one of the owners of Platinum Star Games' BDay is on the 15th, Let's POP OFF!)
PM4: https://www.facebook.com/events/2057503701240024/
Also, The DBZ/SF5/Melee Event is up in case people wanna check it out!
IF WE GET 16 PLAYERS TO PRE-REG FOR DBFz FOR THIS ON SMASH.GG/HyperbolicStreetMelee1 THERE IS A GREAT CHANCE THIS EVENT CAN BE A PART OF THE Panda Global FighterZ League! ITS FREE TO PRE-REG!!! DO IT! For more info on PGFL - smash.gg/PGFighterZ
HSM1: https://www.facebook.com/events/2108792462738371

Top Bottom