• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M won't launch on my wii

Ragemaster16

Smash Rookie
I watched videos and looked up guides and did everything step by step and nothing works. I have a 2GB SD card with project m 3.6 on it. I don't know if my wii is the problem though, as it is 4.3U and hasn't recieved any updates. Am I doing something wrong or does my wii need an update?

PLEASE HELP!

Last edited:

Ragemaster16

Smash Rookie
I went to the stage builder and nothing happened. But its fine now, after repeated trying and double checking, I just decided to do homebrew instead. But, thank you for responding to the thread.

Narpas_sword

all good - i suspect if nothing happened you possibly had the sd files still in a containing folder rather than on the root of the sd - thats the most common error.

Azure16

Smash Rookie
Hey, I've been running into the same problems trying both methods:
Homebrew: Letterbomb doesn't appear in messages
Hackless: No stages yet the screen still appears.

I'm using a 4GB SDHC card and the format is correct and everything is at the root. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here...

Top Bottom