• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M wifi Tournament thing! Saturday Night 8:00 PM EST

Animedan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Animedanwastaken
We will be using an irc to chat. Here are instructions for the irc chat. (You don't have to use mibbit.com but the instructions are for mibbit.com)
1. Go to mibbit.com
2.click the launch app button
3. Make your username, choose Geekshed for the webirc, and type in #AnimeSMASH for the channel.

rules are simple:
No items

4 stock

Final destination,Dracula's Castle, Smashville,And Battlefield are counter stages,

Anything goes for Starter stages EXCEPT There is No PictoChat, Frigate Operation, Flat Zone 2, Rainbow Cruise, Halberd, and Summit. Edit: Shadow Moses
Big Blue
Temple
Onett
Peach's Castle
Saffron City
Port Town
Pirate Ship
Fourside

Are also unallowed.

Confirmed attendees:

Animedan

JdavisR (NIX)

Jiggle4Life

TheGhostlyPidove

LovinMitts

Gladiator

Sai

PickledPotatoes

Maybe attendees:

HydregionMuppetMaster

CloakC16

ANNOUNCEMENT: It's Actually This Friday, not Saturday :/

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Is this going to be like an online tournament just like the wifi warriors one on Friday?

Animedan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Animedanwastaken
It is an online tourney, however I didn't mean for it to be just like wifi warriors :/

Last edited:

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
Yeah! This sounds awesome! I haven't seen a Wi-Fi Warriors one so I'll definately join this one! :D Thanks for asking! It's even at a wonderful time for me!

Animedan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Animedanwastaken
Yeah! This sounds awesome! I haven't seen a Wi-Fi Warriors one so I'll definately join this one! :D Thanks for asking! It's even at a wonderful time for me!
Yay! Finally someone has agreed to join!

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Oh I forgot! Are you attending my tourney? Or?
Well I'll make that a "maybe join the tourney". I'm not sure exactly how it will work and I have yet to know what will happen next Saturday. Most likely, I will join and pray to god lag will go easy on us.

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
Okay, why are we gonna use the Training Room?
Stages I don't think will work:
Shadow Moses
Big Blue
Temple
Onett
Peach's Castle
Saffron City
Port Town
Pirate Ship
Fourside
The rest are okay. I can join if these stages aren't allowed. They aren't really competitive.

Animedan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Animedanwastaken
Okay, why are we gonna use the Training Room?
Stages I don't think will work:
Shadow Moses
Big Blue
Temple
Onett
Peach's Castle
Saffron City
Port Town
Pirate Ship
Fourside
The rest are okay. I can join if these stages aren't allowed. They aren't really competitive.
Let's say I forgot about these stages, I can take them out, but out of curiosity, why no Saffron City? I checked and it doesn't have stage hazards :p

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
I may be able to go depending on if my irl tournament finishes by then, but if we learned anything from FP IV the other night is that sometimes it takes a while to finish lol, so I guess schedule me down as a maybe, but I'll probably be here

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
I should be able to make it
I may be able to go depending on if my irl tournament finishes by then, but if we learned anything from FP IV the other night is that sometimes it takes a while to finish lol, so I guess schedule me down as a maybe, but I'll probably be here
does IRL mean in real life??? lol excuse my scrubbiness lol
if so what tourney are you going to?

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
I should be able to make it

does IRL mean in real life??? lol excuse my scrubbiness lol
if so what tourney are you going to?
Yeah it does lol, and its nothing big, its just this local one that happens every month that is happening this
Saturday ( I can send you a link to it on smashboards, but I highly doubt you live in the upstate of South Carolina lol). Speaking of which, since this tournamet is happening on friday and not Saturday I can definitely make it so put me down as a yes for sure now

Last edited:

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
Sure I'll enter
@ Jiggle4Life Jiggle4Life do you want to enter the wifi tourney I'm setting up? Or?
Yeah it does lol, and its nothing big, its just this local one that happens every month that is happening this
Saturday ( I can send you a link to it on smashboards, but I highly doubt you live in the upstate of South Carolina lol). Speaking of which, since this tournamet is happening on friday and not Saturday I can definitely make it so put me down as a yes for sure now
No lol I live in va but gl falco them hard

Sai_

Smash Apprentice
I would like to join, granted I have only played for about 4 and a half months, I'll probably lose first. Oh well, experience is the key.

Also I would like to battle someone now since my internet has been acting up lately so I'd like to make sure I'm not lagging.

Animedan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Animedanwastaken
I would like to join, granted I have only played for about 4 and a half months, I'll probably lose first. Oh well, experience is the key.

Also I would like to battle someone now since my internet has been acting up lately so I'd like to make sure I'm not lagging.
Sure you can join. And to be fair, I have only played P:M for a few weeks now. IDK about the battling someone now thing. we can do tests when the tourney starts. also Im sorry I didnt reply Sooner Sai_

Last edited:
Top Bottom