• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M: Theytah's Custom Build: 9 Lives and Still Kicking!

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Hey Theytah, is this new build you're working on going to be on 3.5? Or will you wait till' 3.6?

8_bit_D

Smash Rookie
NNID
8-bit-D
hey maybe its just me, but when i scroll through character costumes my game will freeze when it comes to an empty slot, any ideas?

Juken

Smash Ace
Did you take the time to remove/change your old font from all of the CSPs to match the new font that PM started to use for 3.5? My personal build started off using your old 3.0 build as a base, but then I added my own things to make it pretty different, but I still use that method of putting font onto the CSP itself that you used.

With that being said, I was wondering if you think it's worth the time to redo all the CSP text with newer font.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Did you take the time to remove/change your old font from all of the CSPs to match the new font that PM started to use for 3.5? My personal build started off using your old 3.0 build as a base, but then I added my own things to make it pretty different, but I still use that method of putting font onto the CSP itself that you used.

With that being said, I was wondering if you think it's worth the time to redo all the CSP text with newer font.
I'm still deciding on this, if I can make it look good enough then yes :p

Inatos

Smash Rookie
Hey Theytah,

Are you gonna put characters from Sm4sh (like Robin and P-man) in this build?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Preview of how the new stage system is gonna work (mine's arranged differently than PM's default method)

By default, the stage will load between random stages (up to 26 of them) and incase there's a stickler at a tournament, you can hold L to load the default version of the stage, that way you can bring the build to tournaments and not worry about stage johns :)

Last edited:

ElGoombaswag

Hououin Kyoma
NNID
cdoggfuentes
Preview of how the new stage system is gonna work (mine's arranged differently than PM's default method)

By default, the stage will load between random stages (up to 26 of them) and incase there's a stickler at a tournament, you can hold L to load the default version of the stage, that way you can bring the build to tournaments and not worry about stage johns :)
Lol I like how you have lots of trolls, switching through 1 another. Especially the skull.

Holdup holdup. You can use the ASL code with PM?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Ah, Im sure he does make those, but he wont include characters from Sm4sh. But Im not Theytah so you should probably ask him.
Stuff I make is usually just if I'm interested in making it or not and if it's been done already, theres no real pattern :p

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Hey. How's the project going?
I'm currently in japan on vacation so I'll resume once I return. All I have to do is fill out the costume slots that I currently have edited and add CSP's/Music and I'll be ready for an initial release for 3.6

You'll have better luck following PM: Unbound + PM DIY
Please do not post about other builds in this thread. That's not what the discussion here is for.

ElGoombaswag

Hououin Kyoma
NNID
cdoggfuentes
I'm currently in japan on vacation so I'll resume once I return. All I have to do is fill out the costume slots that I currently have edited and add CSP's/Music and I'll be ready for an initial release for 3.6
Oh ok. How's Japan? I've always wanted to go to Japan, but I never had the chance.

Inatos

Smash Rookie
@ Ryztiq Ryztiq how dank will the memes be in this new build? Hopefully, there's a sufficient amount, immixed with even danker 2hu tunes.

Last edited:

Juken

Smash Ace
Did you ever find out the name of that relaxing guitar song you have on Smashville? I really like it, but don't know the name.

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
I have returned, gonna continue working on this and get an initial 3.6 build out asap :)
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Famous.nEKO

Smash Rookie
NNID
Famous.nEKO
I have returned, gonna continue working on this and get an initial 3.6 build out asap :)
Hello good Sir, I was wondering if there is a complete .iso with all these changes/costumes/stages/music anywhere I could get?
Thanks for your answer.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Build version 9b is being uploaded now! there's not much currently, but I'd like to start bugtesting ASAP! I'll try to release another update once I add some more costumes and add all the CBLISS slots, then after that I'll add more stages and fill out the songlist, and finally polish up some aesthetic stuff like making renders for every single CSP so that everything looks nice :)

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
3.6 V9b is now released! Please tell me what you think so far! In the mean time I'll keep working on adding more.

Jorge Martinez

Smash Rookie
NNID
UberNoobJ
Question, is there a way to get the music from 3.02 to work with the stages on v9b. I really enjoyed those stages/music. It was really hype and one of the main reasons I enjoyed v8(?). Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom