• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Speaking of Pit my friend CloudChaser/Obskure just finished vectoring a minimalist art styled Pit

RIGHTS TO USE THIS AWESOME IMAGE MUST BE CREDITED TO CLOUDCHASER AND SPIDERMAD (I have co-ownership because of the Idea :} )

and while I'm talking about art I'll list my new Purple Diddy-Tron ("The best Diddy texture ever made", now in Purple)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32787

SpiderMad

Smash Master

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Because the new forum handles avatars stupidly. I'll redo it at some point so it scales right.
Fix this signature thing too, somethings wrong where it says "Premium" Membership which I'm guessing is a typo for SpiderMad for the "•2X the text space in your signature (NEW!)""

NO ACTUALLY FIX THIS THREAD HOLLLLYY IT TOOK ME AN HOUR TO GET THE POST TO GO

D

Deleted member

I personally preferred 2.1 Pit.
Why? iirc, the only major thing he lost was his second glide in the air, which I personally found to be silly and annoying. You'd honestly take the second glide over everything else he gained?

SpiderMad

Smash Master
yes: personally, he prefers the air

He might also get Ike'd as well concerning his glide: fun and stylish momentum move? Making him close to CF's Jump speed?! That's over-centralizing bull ****! We need to push the IASA of any move after it another 10 frames [Whatever happens to it though, it won't be worse than 2.6 Diddy's]

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
The double glide and low kill power with high reliance on offstage carries was just a refreshing character design. There's already enough Sheiks and Falcons with auto-kill-combos in the game; it was nice to have another Jigglypuff.

B.W.

Smash Champion
I'll have to check the archive for T.Link goodness

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

D

Deleted member

You use Zelda any complaints about character designs you have are void.

She's a lot more interesting than a Kirby knock-off using stubby feet to spam disjointed Bairs.

Anyway, regardless of what you think of Zelda, we certainly don't need more Jigglypuffs in this game. Pit was even more annoying than he is now (not better) in 2.1. His smashes didn't work correctly, his B-air and UpB were unreliable, his D-air meteor was lol, he didn't regain his glide from the ledge, and he was constantly brought up by the PM-recoveries-2-gud camp. And he still can glide twice, you just can't do it from anywhere you want.

Go play Jigglypuff if you want to play Jigglypuff.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Stream will still happen, just sorting out my SD card atm. Should be up in 5-10.

Plasma

Smash Cadet
Trying to post something, but for some reason it won't go through. I'll edit this if it does.
Platform cancelling in P:M can be done in a couple of ways:

1. Down on the C-stick as you pass through a platform. Can cause lag as you land for most characters.

2. While holding down on the control stick, release to neutral as you pass through. Noticably less lag.

3. While holding down on the control stick, hit left, right, or up on the c-stick to do your smash attack immediately. Hitting down on the c-stick will make you waveland -> crouch.

In brawl this only works when platforms are moving, and it seems to be the same case P:M, as I can only replicate this on Smashville, Green Hill Zone, Fountain of Dreams and Dracula's Castle (I only tested page 1).

I'm not sure how useful this will be overall, but it's something I guess.

GMaster171

Smash Ace
Speaking of streams, I might be streaming for a couple hours tomorrow, before and maybe after a tourny (no tourny stream, internet is crapped)

Will post again if I do.

Dubforce

Smash Sidius
Hey guys. Ellondu here. Just wanted to update you all on my name change to "Dubforce," as you can see. Btw mad you gon luv me.

Also has anyone played maplestory before? Just curious. I used to play a lot and I'm accepting a challenge from my friend for 100 dollars for a 2 week level 120 run.

Also, squirtle looks a lot better in 2.6 (though I only got to watch for a second or two). Its weird how I used to be able to watch entire streams but now I have to work and I haven't even gotten to see any of the new 2.6 stuff cause the streams are always during my work hours. I need to find time this weekend to go back and watch them both (JCz and Jolteon).

And daze, pick it up. I haven't seen your tink in a while, but Jolteon is getting pretty good.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Random question: is there a leader board/way to search who has the highest forum trophy points?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom