• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanity's_Theif

Smash Ace
I explained exactly how above :)
My bad, left the page open over night and it hadn't shown up yet, thanks, I'll give it a shot

I use the control stick, X, and Y actually :). Different buttons depending on what I'm doing. For example lasering I use control stick, shffling I use X, multishine I use Y.
Damn, I never used X, so I changed it to grab for easier jump canceled grabs lol

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
It puts constant pressure on a recovering opponent without having to commit to an aerial. You can input a footstool command right before doing an aerial or a jump, so that if it doesn't work, you get what you initially wanted, but if it does work, they tend to die. Not bad at all, but mostly useful for characters with good horizontal aerial mobility.

Translucent

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, go watch VGBC's stream. They are streaming Project M, and GIMR will donate 100$ to Melee if there is 500 viewers.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I can't L-cancel. /me sadface. I can never get the timing right. Also, I'm okay at WDing but I'm pretty terrible at wavelanding.

:phone:

Translucent

Smash Journeyman
Never stop practicing it man. For l-canceling, remember to do your aerial into the ground so you can actually cancel it. Just press l right before you land and you will flash white quickly if you have done it. There are also videos for both l-canceling and wave landing somewhere.

:phone:

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I thought YT videos was only for mods

At least when it was originally done it was like that

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Bubba, what the **** does that smiley even mean?
If the answer is nothing, I think it's stupid to just add it as filler to the end of a post.
And if the answer is anything else, I think it's stupid to say that it doesn't mean nothing.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Quick question: could someone play P:M with a Brawl ISO? By doing say Smash Stack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom