• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Exactly. Speaking of which, why is my like to post ratio no longer showing? I demand it be reinstated.
I don't remember that ever being a feature on this site. If it did, it was probably removed in one of the forum software updates. I don't see an option for it in the admin CP.

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
I don't remember that ever being a feature on this site. If it did, it was probably removed in one of the forum software updates. I don't see an option for it in the admin CP.
I feel like it was definitely right underneath messages years ago.
But I will instead take discord info and a p+ netplay set as compensation for this indiscretion.
That is to say, "fight me."

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I feel like it was definitely right underneath messages years ago.
But I will instead take discord info and a p+ netplay set as compensation for this indiscretion.
That is to say, "fight me."
But I'm retired =/

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It was an elaborate ruse.
But I am very sad that we only ever got to play on that laggy as hell projector at Riddlr's place.
On the contrary, that just means we get to cherish that memory more easily.

Didn't we play at an LTC though? 4 or 5 or something?

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
On the contrary, that just means we get to cherish that memory more easily.

Didn't we play at an LTC though? 4 or 5 or something?
I was sat at one of the setups in a corner of one of those events, I played a loooot of people in that one spot, sat there, so we probably did, actually!
I think at some point I was gonna play lunch too but he poofed outside of grabbing lunch at Subway...
I really don't know how I remember all this. But I definitely remember warming up Thunderz lol, he was playing with me for so long before matches started!
Wish I could go again but actually enter this time...

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I was sat at one of the setups in a corner of one of those events, I played a loooot of people in that one spot, sat there, so we probably did, actually!
I think at some point I was gonna play lunch too but he poofed outside of grabbing lunch at Subway...
I really don't know how I remember all this. But I definitely remember warming up Thunderz lol, he was playing with me for so long before matches started!
Wish I could go again but actually enter this time...
I got top 8 at LTC4. I'm a legend.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

SuperDoom1

Smash Journeyman
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE
NNID
SuperDoom
3DS FC
4656-6065-5905
It's been so long since I've posted on SmashBoards (or even played Smash) that I sometimes forget I have this account.

So I came here to ask, is Project+ some big fancy Project M continuation project (that's a lot of the word 'project'), or is it just another one of those mods that add in half-baked characters that the announcer calls "SPECIAL"?

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
P+ is basically a continuation. It's only added knuckles (and probably only ever will), everything else is balancing, cosmetic, bug fixes, stage additions, game modes, debug/training additions, and engine improvements.

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
Right now I'm not sure if my Wii even still works, but I'm thinking of getting somewhat into Project M. Played it a bit years ago and had a blast.

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
Right now I'm not sure if my Wii even still works, but I'm thinking of getting somewhat into Project M. Played it a bit years ago and had a blast.
The good news is you can play it on PC via Dolphin, which right now is pretty much the only way you'll be able to play against people anyways

Top Bottom