• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Player -0

Smash Hero
wow it says you have 3 alerts then you hover and they instantly disappear and it says you have no recent alerts anywhere.

MADNESS

I missed 3 holidays here wack

Edit: Seeing smashboards' UI change is always gonna f with me. It's so wack now.

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
I just found out that, in Ontario at least, having auto l-canceling enabled will now be the tourney standard going forward.

I've done it. I've won.

Zoa

Smash Ace
Why can't the US be as smart as the Canadians? Auto L-cancel should be the tourney standard. >>

Bazkip

Smash Master
aw damn I missed Hylian day rip

Putting it in my calendar so this never happens again

I just found out that, in Ontario at least, having auto l-canceling enabled will now be the tourney standard going forward.

I've done it. I've won.
You coming to Frozen Phoenix tho

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I pray you well, PMS.
Though the memories fade to naught, fond sentiments remain.

Zoa

Smash Ace
Monday, April 1st, 2019

We have become the Reggieboards.

My body is ready.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Someone liked a super old post of mine from years ago and now I'm here.

Is this Social even active anymore?

Zoa

Smash Ace
Yes, based SB, I do like vidya. I do stream a lot. Mostly Resident Evil, but I also play Zelda a lot, too. I generally test games for communities and share results. And speedrun a tad.

My next project was to git gud enough and start speedrunning SSE on PM. :V

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Word up. I've recently played Celeste, Undertale, Hollow Knight, and got partially through God of War. GoW is on my backburner rn but I want to come back to it sometime. All awesome games!

Zoa

Smash Ace
The original GoW or the fourth entry in the series? Also love the series. Buddies still joke how the Blade of Olympus can’t one shot the human enemies at the start of GoW 2.

Top Bottom