• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
This is the way the world ends
Not with bang's ezreal but RIDLEY FOR SMASH.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
I hope this stays as a premium theme I like this better than knuckleboards

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
I guess its time to revive from the dead. Thanks, Smash Bros for the Nintendo Switch.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
stop bein an edgelord mech

this world needs more smiles

and more satoshi kon films

you got the ability to make one of those a reality don't be a failure

Bleck

Smash Master
sometimes one of the few things that keeps me going is the thought that someone may someday finish the film he was working on when he died about robots going on a road trip and I should be alive to see it

Applebutter61

Smash Journeyman
How can I learn PM Snake really well? Right now, here is what I know how to do:

Down smash.
Side B --> Down B --> Up throw --> Down B (This kills at high percent XD)
SH L-cancel Dair --> SH L-cancel Dair --> SH L-cancel Dair --> whaever you want really.
Dash attack is really good XD.
I know about Dacus, but it's so much harder to do it in Project M than Brawl and it doesn't even go nearly as far, I generally don't use it.

This has all been for kicks and giggles, but really, any resources you guys recommend? I have watched some Flipp on youtube, and that's where I learned Dair chains.

Edit: I played Snake in Brawl, so I know his arsenal and style well. I'm specifically looking for more advanced resource.

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero

Down smash.
SH L-cancel Dair --> SH L-cancel Dair --> SH L-cancel Dair --> whaever you want really.
I know about Dacus, but it's so much harder to do it in Project M than Brawl and it doesn't even go nearly as far, I generally don't use it.

This has all been for kicks and giggles, but really, any resources you guys recommend? I have watched some Flipp on youtube, and that's where I learned Dair chains.

Edit: I played Snake in Brawl, so I know his arsenal and style well. I'm specifically looking for more advanced resource.
are you in the snake discord?

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
you don't have to list L cancel as a thing you're doing in combos

there's never a time in any combo where you're not either l cancelling or auto cancelling on any character except ics

Player -0

Smash Hero
I know a really cool Fox combo:

dash -> jump -> nair -> L-Cancel -> reflector -> jump -> airdodge down (towards opponent) -> dash -> jump -> grab -> pummel -> pummel (I can usually get two if I'm fast enough) -> up throw -> dash -> full hop -> double jump -> up air -> l cancel -> dash -> full hop -> double jump -> up air -> l cancel -> dash -> full hop -> double jump -> up air

this combo does a ton of percent and usually kills people at like, 20%. It's really good.

eideeiit

Smash Ace
Been playing through the first Etrian Odyssey games lately, and been thinking about meaningful choices a lot. I haven't finished any yet, though.

The games are fun and I like them, but they're also very flawed. The biggest problem to me is the way meaningful decisions are spread out. The most important decisions you make are ones regarding team building, which is something you have to do at the very start of the game at a point where you are very uninformed about everything. The game giving only very short descriptions of skills doesn't really help much. This alone wouldn't be that big a deal necessarily, but the games being very hard when your levels, stats and skills are not up to par makes it either a trial and error type of experience, which is discouraged hard by losing 10/5 levels every time you redistribute skill points, full of dull grinding, or forces you to online guides for the best team. Once you have your ideal team and strategy in mind, you just work towards it with little thought. And said strats in turn make the game relatively easy once you get the ball rolling, and the absolutely incredible feeling of the labyrinth being a foreign and hostile place that is present at lower levels is lost.

I wonder how the problems could be fixed. I guess removing the redistribution entirely or lessening the loss even further would be something. My thoughts on this are pretty unorganized.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
What's everyone been playing recently? I just started a TTW playthrough and am currently making my way through the FO3 portion. It's been pretty fun so far, but I can't wait to finally get to the Mojave. I also learned about a FO4 projecting aiming to completely remake NV in it's engine. It's really promising looking and the team behind it seems pretty dedicated.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I've been playing through Mega Man Zero 1-4 over the past few months, I'm gonna beat 4's final boss in a week or so.

Nohbl

Smash Journeyman

Down smash.

Watch every Flipp match played during the summer of 2017. Then, watch every Flipp match from 2017 onward.

Is smashboards dead at this point? Just curious...
Depends what you mean. Most PM players evidently use Discord and Reddit instead. PM Twitter is probably more dead than PM Smashboards.

So i'm guessing there's no mods here
Wrong.

Top Bottom