• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

eideeiit

Smash Ace
Finally finished reading Hoshi no Samidare. The first time I'd gotten started with it was ages ago, and back then marathoned it to the midway point and then forgot about it for some reason. Now I reread it from the beginning and worked through it in smaller pieces.

And man, it's a really good manga.

Each and every character feels like they're the MC of their own story. Every chapter/arc is filled with new and interesting things and themes. This does lead to what may be considered its biggest flaw, though: not having the time to dive as deep into the themes as they maybe deserve. But it's not superficial, don't get me wrong. It deals with forgiveness, adulthood and loss especially maturely and gracefully in my opinion. Just that the ideas are sometimes "finished" without a truly satisfying ending.

It has an intesting air to it, especially at the beginning. By the end it perhaps let's up on that in favor of tying up its story, though.

In the end a very good piece of fiction. Its "jack of all trades" nature might keep it from toppling stuff like Vagabond at the top of my all-time-favorite list, but I'll definitely give Spirit Circle a shot soon.

Player -0

Smash Hero
I just re-realized eideeiit had a recipe for signature.

But I realized I don't like, buy ingredients and cook. Maybe someday.

Thought the dl stood for deca instead of deci until I checked up and that'd've been a lot of wheat flour

eideeiit

Smash Ace
The good thing about the recipe is that it's not very labor intensive. Around Christmas is when I usually make a batch, and it's like 30 min work and then you just ****post a few hours.

Or watch sick combo videos

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
>tfw ur hungry and want PMS to feed you but it's covered in dust.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Realized I still pay premium every year and haven't posted here in 8 months

Gotta capitalize on my investment

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I have yet to get an answer
Because if it's 4 episodes long generally that means some stupid plot stuff is attempting to happen after episode 1, when nobody cares just get to the hard nasty plz

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Delet This was a widespread meme before Trump became president so ya idk what to say

Top Bottom