• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
quick update

Yung Mei Yung Mei was following me around evo

he watched me body my PM round 1 so badly that instead of asking me to money match he just handed me 2 grand and flushed his waifu pillows down the toilet

then we went drinking and he couldn't hold any liquor

doing @Grey Belnades proud
what the ****, you forgot the inexplicable gay sex scene

also

prolly my last vid for a long time.

its been fun

eideeiit

Smash Ace
Netflix Castlevania was a weird experience. It started out so well and went beyond my expectations in ep. 2 too, but just flushed it all down the drain in ep. 4, with Belmont's baseless switch from not caring to being heroic, the magician girl as a whole pretty much and the travesty that was them meeting Alucard. I guess they had to fit too much stuff into too little time. After it forced me into donning my critical eye, I realized the earlier eps too had a lot of "a random coincidence puts the characters right where they need to be for plot"-itis, even if the last episode was the worst in this too, and it kind of broke my enthusiasm for more episodes even harder.

I guess it was somewhat worth the watch since it was only 4 episodes, but there's better stuff out there for that too.

If it gets continuation I really hope they get their stuff together. I feel like anime as a medium fits dark fantasy epics really well, and afaik there hasn't been a completely realized one done yet.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
CORY CORY Would you or someone else be able to take me to/from the DFW airport to the hotel for LTC? I'm just trying to avoid having to take a taxi since those are expensive.
Oh ****! I actually forgot to ask you if you still needed a ride! ><

I think they said there was a shuttle, but I don't know the times for it and which hotels it goes to. If it doesn't line up for you, yeah, I can totally give you a ride! Just lmk what time you get in and all!

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I just spent like an hour going through this thread to steal ancient memes.
I feel so disgusting.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
I don't play any of the Smash games nearly as much as I used to but the one I come back to most often is Project M 3.6. Love the fast pace (when compared to Brawl) and the wealth of varied stages that help keep the game fun even for those of us who aren't particularly competitive. Nowadays I mostly play fighting games like Mortal Kombat X(L) or Street Fighter V when I'm not online with COD: Infinite Warfare but every now and then it's a blast to play PM on the Training Room stage to practice my combos.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I've been preparing for the PM documentary interview next week. I just watched the trailer of each release and I'm tearing up. I can't believe it's been almost 2 years since we shut down and there still seems to be a great active scene for this game. I'm incredibly proud of what we accomplished and feel that everyone has to watch this documentary when it comes out next year.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
I've been preparing for the PM documentary interview next week. I just watched the trailer of each release and I'm tearing up. I can't believe it's been almost 2 years since we shut down and there still seems to be a great active scene for this game. I'm incredibly proud of what we accomplished and feel that everyone has to watch this documentary when it comes out next year.
I'll definitely watch it and I'll also post it on every forum I write on. Really looking forward to watching it!

Nohbl

Smash Journeyman
What Project M streams do you all watch? I do GreatValueSmash just about because my laptop can't handle anything more than 360p and they're one of the few streams that have that option. I also like watching the characters (people and fighters) there.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I've totally prepared for months to do well at LTC5. I'm totally not rusty and trash.

BUT I'm only $50 in the fantasy draft so I'll do everyone proud and win the whole damn thing

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i literally haven't played smash in months ><

time to buster out of my pools and just stick to helping run stuff : o

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm just gonna play whoever at the Hotel tonight to get warmed up. It'll be fine

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
I've been playing melee pretty regularly. I tried playing PM at supernova 2 and got my **** pushed in. Don't think I'll ever go back to competing, but it's really nice to chill with homies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I have a feeling that I'm either gonna perform amazing and play with more freedom, or I'm gonna get stupid hands and get shrek'd.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Rip lost 1st round losers top 64. Im too rusty these days. Ggs to all, had fun but i think im gonna go back to retired mode. These bigger tourneys show Im lacking sheer hours put into the grind to keep up. One 2/3 set not enough to bridge the gap each time lol. I dont have the drive anymore, i keep delaying accepting that.

I still believe you dont ever quit Smash, cause the community is awesome. But its def a lacking prospect atm

Last edited:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
This has been the best weekend of my life. I am so glad I flew down here to interview. This documentary is going to be absolutely incredible. I'm so glad I worked on this game and it all lead to this weekend. I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
wow, that's... quite the statement

hard to imagine what could have been so great as to not prefer the situation going in another obvious direction

anyway glad you had fun and i totally look forward to watching the thing
whenever that may be

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
This has been the best weekend of my life. I am so glad I flew down here to interview. This documentary is going to be absolutely incredible. I'm so glad I worked on this game and it all lead to this weekend. I wouldn't have had it any other way.
yeah, sorry i didn't get to hang with you more : / saturday was hectic as all **** and then i was just sorta barely there today, after i helped do initial setup and played some friendlies : o you're definitely heckin' cool, tho!

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
Love you toaster :D Can't wait to hear about it. Alex and Adrian are the ****ing GOATs and this documentary is going to kick so much ass.

Bob

Banned via Warnings
I have a code request; can someone please make a code that limits Trajectory DI to a value of 8? This would really be helpful for me and would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

Top Bottom